Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forgive, I have been so busy with Vin and Dogs and Helping out Ashley. Since her Husband is in the Navy and I help her out wit her kids.

But anyway here is my gang just freshly taken not even 20mins ago. in the new fenced in front yard. and please forgive about the carpet. We just replace the carpet in the house wit Tile.

Oh and the House Guest is Ashleys(*Ashleys*) new pug. His name is Biggy. Only 9-10wks old. She left today for FL to visit her husband and will be gone for 5 days.

Oh and Sorry about Sky's face, havent had time to shave him. But please enjoy the pix!! PLease let me know what ya think!!! :D

Sky and Zero

Honda

Sky

Chewy

Kisses and Sky

Kisses

Kirby

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhh ciarra they are wonderful pics my absoulute fave is the lasyt one of zero i love it and awwwwwww how cute is biggy i love pugs and awww sky too cute and awwwww kirby chewy honda chewy and kisses lokkig great love them all hunni xxx

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Your dogs are all absolutely gorgeous!
Biggy is so cute too.
Great pics, some of them cracked me up aswell, LOL

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ohhhh ciarra they are wonderful pics my absoulute fave is the lasyt one of zero i love it and awwwwwww how cute is biggy i love pugs and awww sky too cute and awwwww kirby chewy honda chewy and kisses lokkig great love them all hunni xxx
Thanky Mandy! :D

Oh, they are all just beautiful, That sky is a real looker. How old his he now?
Sky will be 4 months this SatDay. Hard to Believe...my lil boy is growing up *tear*
Your dogs are all absolutely gorgeous!
Biggy is so cute too.
Great pics, some of them cracked me up aswell, LOL
Thank u so much! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Ciarra!! Loved them!! I'd forgotten how CUTE Kirby is! One of my favorites! But oh my gosh.... SKY! He is GORGEOUS! He is turning out so nicely. Don't worry about his face... actually Arlene Butterklee of Gingery Cresteds out of Ronkonkoma NY specifies in her contracts that none of her CC's can have a shaved face. You can shave everything else... but not their face. She didn't want to see the breed end up sculpted like a poodle. :) I love the natural faces.

Biggy is a doll. I adore Pugs.

And oh.... did you forget someone? where is our precious Vincent?! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics Ciarra!! Loved them!! I'd forgotten how CUTE Kirby is! One of my favorites! But oh my gosh.... SKY! He is GORGEOUS! He is turning out so nicely. Don't worry about his face... actually Arlene Butterklee of Gingery Cresteds out of Ronkonkoma NY specifies in her contracts that none of her CC's can have a shaved face. You can shave everything else... but not their face. She didn't want to see the breed end up sculpted like a poodle. :) I love the natural faces.

Biggy is a doll. I adore Pugs.

And oh.... did you forget someone? where is our precious Vincent?! :)

Brodysmom
I liked the CC face shaved, I dont like them fuzzy. But everybody is different. I think they look cleaner. I dont care for men wit beards anyway lol. Kirby is my oldest and my biggest baby, he sleeps on my pillow every nite. and has been doing so for the last 4 years. Im not a big fan of pugs but I do think Biggy is a doll. Im the one that picked him out for her :D

I do need to snap sum of Vincent, will post sum pix of him later. :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Great pics, they are all so awesome! Your puggy houseguest is a lil' cutie pie too!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I liked the CC face shaved, I dont like them fuzzy. But everybody is different. I think they look cleaner. I dont care for men wit beards anyway lol. Kirby is my oldest and my biggest baby, he sleeps on my pillow every nite. and has been doing so for the last 4 years. Im not a big fan of pugs but I do think Biggy is a doll. Im the one that picked him out for her :D

I do need to snap sum of Vincent, will post sum pix of him later. :D
I like their face shaved too, when mine goes too long we all call her fuzzy face, it just look nice and clean when you shave them. Just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts