Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thrilled (not so sure about Lulu, but you know how she is LOL)!!!! Annie, you did a fantastic job!!! I could not be more please with the colors and the workmanship. It is exactly what I expected. :cheer: Now I can't wait for her tag to get here!

Everybody check out my fine new collar!

Is this what you consider a rear view?

Fairly close up

Thanks again, Annie. :wave:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The photos are terrible! Blurry!! I've got a get a decent camera, and stop using the phone camera.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She looks adorable in that color...are they stretchy ?...Izzy can't wear anything tight around her neck but would love to have something loose and stretchy just for looks...

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looks adorable in that color...are they stretchy ?...Izzy can't wear anything tight around her neck but would love to have something loose and stretchy just for looks...
Thank you. That thread is two-toned dream-sicle & white color (or that's what I call that color orange), and I chose it because of her coloring. It is not stretchy, but it fits loosely on Lulu. In fact, I could pull it over Lulu's head if I were a mind to because Lulu has such a small head compared to her neck, and I'm just too afraid of getting her a collar too tight. You give Annie any measurement you want, and that's what she makes. :)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Thank you. That thread is two-toned dream-sicle & white color (or that's what I call that color orange), and I chose it because of her coloring. It is not stretchy, but it fits loosely on Lulu. In fact, I could pull it over Lulu's head if I were a mind to because Lulu has such a small head compared to her neck, and I'm just too afraid of getting her a collar too tight. You give Annie any measurement you want, and that's what she makes. :)
Yes- exactly! I can make it whatever size you would like, although it is a pretty hard collar, not really soft but it is pretty tough. I am glad everyone is enjoying their collars. I got a few more colors and am going to have some more pictures on a few days. My friends and etsy has given me a lot of work filling in orders so I am a little behind on "updating inventory!"

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a few more colors and am going to have some more pictures on a few days. My friends and etsy has given me a lot of work filling in orders so I am a little behind on "updating inventory!"
So glad things are going so well for your new business venture!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts