Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***we are BACK and married !!!馃懓馃惗馃憫馃挅馃拹馃拻馃拲***

Hi CP friends!! It feels like it's been ages since I've been on here! I just wanted to drop in and say hi!
I'm officially married and just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico!

The week before the wedding was super stressful, everyone kept telling me to enjoy it but there was no time for that! So much to squeeze in 1 little week. I am really relieved the wedding is over and couldn't have had a better day! To my surprise, I have never seen Bryan so happy. Most people will tell you weddings are mostly for the bride but I think he enjoyed it just as much as I did if not more! My sister gave the best speech ever, it was the usual I love you, welcome bry to the family but then all of a sudden she says "now I need some help from the dj," puts on sunglasses, and says "hit it!!" She made up her own rap to fresh prince of Belair! The entire room went crazy, it was sooooooo amazing! Will post it to youtube as soon as the videographer let's me know it's ready!

I don't have many photographer pictures yet but I do have a few I've gathered and wanted to share them with you! :)

Enjoy!!

The dj put together this little summary of our wedding and I thought it was so cute!
Zorana and Bryan鈥檚 Magical Evening | Centennial Park | Munster, Indiana | Photo Booth

Rehearsal dinner with B and my sister

Quick selfie before I walk down!

Here we go!!

My sister and I

We're MARRIED!!!! CHEERS!

My handsome groom!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2
Our cake was delicious!

Getting down with one of our flower girls!

Our resort in Mexico!

Bry loving pool volleyball!

Mr. and Mrs!!!

Saying goodbye to my cousin and his beautiful wife from serbia, yesterday was a hard day! :(
My face was so puffy from crying!

Me and my mom!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
A few shots I received from the videographer and photographers:
Getting ready!

Our beautiful church!

Very last shot of the night, we were exhausted but my photographers were not ready to quit!

Registered
The words spectacular fairytale come to mind!!! Glowing bride, beaming groom, stunning scenes...everthing looks like it was perfection! So glad to have you back down here on Earth with us now. lol I'm thrilled everything went picture perfect for you--you deserve it. :D

Premium Member
Very beautiful photos! And so creative. Your mom is looking beautiful! Love her bangs. The dress was just stunning. Congrats!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Oh my gosh great pictures, I especially love the last one with the umbrella! You looked absolutely beautiful, congratulations! And your sister's rap over Fresh Prince of Bel-Air sounds hilarious/brilliant. lol
Hiiii!! Thank you so much love! The last picture was a lot of fun, definitely something I would have never came up with myself! I can't wait to see my sister's speech on dvd, I'll try to post it on here so you can see it!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
The words spectacular fairytale come to mind!!! Glowing bride, beaming groom, stunning scenes...everthing looks like it was perfection! So glad to have you back down here on Earth with us now. lol I'm thrilled everything went picture perfect for you--you deserve it. :D
Hey love! Omg I am so glad to be back on Earth and so glad the wedding planning is over! That was the busiest time of my life and I was so exhausted! Thank you so much for your kind words, it really was a fairytale! I loved every minute of being a princess! I asked my makeup artist if I could adopt her so she could do my makeup everyday! Lol. Missed you girl!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Everything about your wedding looks absolutely gorgeous. you and Bry looks so happy too !!! I am so happy for you Z !!! Congatulations :)
Thank you Elaine!!! 馃槏
I missed chatting w you and the girls but now I'm back! And I'm ready to drool over Ellie Mae with you! Everyone kept saying to enjoy every minute bc the day Flys by and they were not lying, I blinked and it was over!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Beautiful photographs Zorana, it looks like you had an amazing day. BTW your Mom is stunning she looks like your sister. xx
Thank you Lisa! It's funny you say that bc my sister has an amazing tattoo on her arm (u can kinda see it in the pic) of my mom when she was younger, she had to wait over a year to get an appointment with this particular artist bc he's the best! Well everyone always asks her if it's a tattoo of herself! And she's like ya, I'm so vain I needed to tattoo myself on my arm, lol!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Very beautiful photos! And so creative. Your mom is looking beautiful! Love her bangs. The dress was just stunning. Congrats!
Thank you Meoshia! The photographers were really awesome, I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures! I swear mama Lana doesn't age, she's always trying to stay young. My dress originally had a straight neckline but I had this place in Schererville make the sweetheart neckline and it looks like the dress was made that way! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts