Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #22
Just the best!!! I'm glad you think Bryan enjoyed it as much as you did....the memories are forever. I have loved seeing every pic, they truly are stunning, as are you and your new hubby!
Hi Deb! Thank you so much! I'm relieved it's over but the day was a blast! Bry and I keep reminiscing it over and over, can't wait to watch it on video! You're such a sweetheart!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #23
I still can't get over that beautiful dress! I just love the bottom texture on the skirt. You and Bryan are a beautiful couple. Here's a toast to a lifetime of happiness!
I'll drink to that Lynda! Cheers!
Thank you so much!! I love my dress so much, it was definitely very "me," at least that's what everyone kept saying!

Registered
Wow! Beautiful pictures! You look stunning and so does your mum too!
Congratulations on your wedding! I wish you a life time of happiness together! Xx

Registered
Welcome back! What a beautiful wedding you had, you look stunning. The cake was absolutely gorgeous too, and that church- wow! I just love big churches like that. We were married in a historical chapel but it was so small, we actually filled it to capacity.

I remember being so tired after my wedding! We didn't go on a honeymoon until a few months later so we were back to work 2 days later and I don't know how I managed it! Just having that many people in town for the week, family and friends that are basically family- then having to say goodbye when they all left was so sad. It was a lot of fun though- even with all the stress it was worth it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #30
Welcome back! What a beautiful wedding you had, you look stunning. The cake was absolutely gorgeous too, and that church- wow! I just love big churches like that. We were married in a historical chapel but it was so small, we actually filled it to capacity.

I remember being so tired after my wedding! We didn't go on a honeymoon until a few months later so we were back to work 2 days later and I don't know how I managed it! Just having that many people in town for the week, family and friends that are basically family- then having to say goodbye when they all left was so sad. It was a lot of fun though- even with all the stress it was worth it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you so much dear!! Everything turned out just right, we were so lucky and happy! That's the serbian church I grew up in, it's so pretty with all the hand painted walls.

Omg I had no idea how stressful this whole process was going to be! Between working full time, wedding planning, working out, meal prepping and trying to spend time with my cousin and his wife, I was exhausted. There were days I would fall asleep at 8pm!! It was definitely worth it, all the hard work paid off!! I can't wait to be bored again, haven't had a day to myself in months!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #31
WOW!! What a beautiful wedding!! That photographer really captured the magic of the whole party! I love that dress! YOu looked stunning! Congrats Zorana!!!
Hey Lisa!! Thank you!!!! The photographers were awesome! Rich used to shoot for the Indianapolis star newspaper so he's really talented. I can't wait to see all the wedding pics when they're ready!

Administrator
Welcome back and Congrats! Gorgeous wedding and you looked gorgeous!

Registered
Ohh Z, I love your pictures! I think you have the most gorgeous family, you, your sis amd your mum look so alike! I am over the moon that you had such a fairytale, picture perfect day - I love that the bottom tier of your cake and the skirt of your dress match, that's wedding genious! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #39
Ohh Z, I love your pictures! I think you have the most gorgeous family, you, your sis amd your mum look so alike! I am over the moon that you had such a fairytale, picture perfect day - I love that the bottom tier of your cake and the skirt of your dress match, that's wedding genious! :)
Thanks Jemma! It all turned out great, I was so nervous bc as you know it's like this huge puzzle, spend all this time organizing all the pieces and then pray to God it all fits together like you imagined!
My mom and sister are so beautiful inside and out, I am so blessed. Jennifer (cake girl) suggested the bottom of the cake after she saw my dress, she's so creative! I just wanna go back to my wedding day for 1 more day! :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts