Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dis is da life!!!! In da shade, and mom accidentally dropped her hot dog!!!

Mom finks dis cooler will hold us. *psh*

Gots anymore hot dogs?? Hmm??

Oh I'm so tired from all dat fishin this morning. When's breakfast?

Seriously, where are dose hotdogs?!

Wait Elliot, dis not a race! I can't swims dat fast!!!

Roti I no needs rescued!!! I'm almost to shore!!!
***just wanted to let you know that Roti wasn't trying to eat Pip. :) He saw her splashing in to shore and rushed out to try and pick her up and drag her out of the water. No matter how well intentioned he was, I intervened while my hysterical roommates snapped photos.

Okay, I swims to shore... take me out now!

Hurry and pack!!! We wants to sleep in our beds, camping was fun but is home time now!!!!
**My roommates brought a TON of stuff.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did have to laugh when I saw the photo... she looks so miserable. She isn't as good of a swimmer as Elliot, which is why I always keep them on their leads while they're swimming and I go out with them. They both jump right in to the water so I have to watch them!!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We forgot one!

Elliot in her sweater at the bottom of the tent. Pippa zipped inside the sleeping bag right away, but Elliot seemed to think she was too dignified until I felt some subtle scratching at the top of my sleeping bag because she was a shiver shiver dog.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What great pics! I loved the ones of them swimming, so cute! :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all! I think they're pretty cute! Pippa is my boisterous one, while Elliot hangs back a bit. They both crack me up, but Pippa takes center stage on comedy!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is so incredibly sweet of Roti trying to save her! It amazes me how smart dogs are. Awesome pics! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, they are such adorable campers... Love the Roti rescue..lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
looks like everyone had a great time :)
loved the pic of them swimming lol very cute

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh how fun! hehe Loved the swimming pics. And I've never realized how huge Pips ears are! How cute!! LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts