Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have picked out the little boy that I have been waiting for!

I am so excited! He is only a week old so he won't be coming home with us for awhile. He is chocolate and tan. The breeder feels he has a good possibility of being long coated but we won't know for sure until he is a little older. I am really hoping he is LC since all of my girls are smooth and it would be great to have a LC.

I am having the hardest time trying to come up with a name for him. With my girls we had a pattern of two syllables ending in a long e sound. Neeci, Ellie and Chloe. I would love to find a boy name that follows that pattern but it is really hard. I was thinking of possibly using the name Ami (AHH - me) like Ami James from Miami Ink/NY Ink. My husband is a tatto artist and we are huge fans of the show but I worry that it is too feminine.

Anyone have any name suggestions?

The breeder calls him Tynan right now. He is from the same breeder as my Ellie but out of a different line.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
He is adorable, and I love his coloring! Maybe it will be easier to pick a name once he is a few weeks older.

·
Registered
407 Posts
What a handsome little man! Deffinately looks likea LC to me!How about Latham for a name? I like it, and its not common, full of integrety.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
He is adorable! Cingrats! I like the name just not the spelling as it reminds me of Amy. But maybe a different spelling, Omi?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts