Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Oakley and I are at our hotel in Denver,...she has her surgery tomorrow so keep her in your thoughts.

I was worried she wouldn't eat tonight because we're at a hotel but she ate a big meal of ziwipeak soaked in chicken baby food and canned chicken. I know she probably will not eat for them tomorrow at the vet hospital, and so I am glad she ate. She actually ate more tonight than she ever does. I made too much food but oh well. Pfff haha she probably ate enough to put back on the 4 ounces I got off her, little rascal.

I am definitely nervous about the surgery, but yesterday her leg was as bad as ever so...Idk. She is only 16 months old, I don't want her to have to deal with this for even another 6 months, she should be able to run and jump and play. Think good thoughts for her.

I am giving her pedialyte and water periodically to make sure she's hydrated as she doesn't drink when we're away from home (brat)...she's currently curled up under the covers on the bed, her favorite place to be. I hope everything goes fine and she can begin the road to recovery and that nothing bad happens :(

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww. Sending prayers & happy thoughts that all will go well with her surgery tomorrow. Keep us posted on how everything goes.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Kristi, I will be praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery for little Oakley.
Take care of yourself. I know you must feel so stressed and anxious. We are all here for.
Good luck Oakley! Hugs!!! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shes so funny she keeps grumbling every time she hears someone out in the hall like she is all tough then she burrows as deep into the covers as she possibly can. What a baby lol. I just want tomorrow to be over with :(

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
We'll be thinking of Oakley today! I hope the surgery goes well & that she has a super speedy recovery & is back to her old happy self. Good luck!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh kristi :( I hope it all goes okay with the time difference it's probably not till are afternoon here but I'll be stressing out all day for you she's in good hands and shell be okay before you know it and all healed in time for Xmas!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
The pups and I will be thinking of Baby Oakley. I'm sure she'll be in good hands.
Be sure to take care and keep yourself busy today.
Lots of love!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Still thinking of you guys. And I know you will but be sure to update us when you hear anything from the vet re: her surgery....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe Oakley is so cute. :) I've been thinking about you guys and hoping you're doing ok. Sending positive thoughts out for sweet little Oakley. Hang in there, hun. It'll all be over soon. xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sending best wishes, thoughts and prayers for a smooth surgery, and speedy recovery for Oakley. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts