Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super cute! But you have naked Minnie again LOL
lol , Minnie and Toots have been naked a lot more lately so that Ellie cant chew on there clothes. if I do dress them, its in something very plain

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwww very cute. I remember that Pariero hoodie. So adorable. I'm glad they finally have some sunshine to bask in☀😍

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwww very cute. I remember that Pariero hoodie. So adorable. I'm glad they finally have some sunshine to bask in☀��
ya, I got that for Latte awhile back from funny fur . it fits Ellie now perfect :p. Yes, its beginning to feel like spring now . yay !!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
LOVE the pictures of Minnie and Ellie. Love Ellie in the Pariero, it looks really nice on her. Was Minnie yawning or was she talking to you? I love when you can capture those photo's. It looks like she could have been talking to you.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOVE the pictures of Minnie and Ellie. Love Ellie in the Pariero, it looks really nice on her. Was Minnie yawning or was she talking to you? I love when you can capture those photo's. It looks like she could have been talking to you.
thanks Michele. yes, Minnie was yawning. I think they were trying to sleep and I woke them up to get a pic but they sleep a lot so I thought it would be ok :cloud9:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have you seen LD's newest collection?
yes, I did see them ! most of them I think I can resist but there is one I really like . the cupcakemon/top .
the code still works today , I think till midnight, but I had told myself, that I was going on a shopping ban :-(.
what do you think of the new collection ?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love these pictures! Especially the second one. They look so cute napping in the sun cuddled up together. :p
thanks Camille ! this is an everyday occurance here . hehe. the sun comes in the front big picture window in the morning so they are there, and then in the afternoon it comes in the back sliding glass door so they move to there :p

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
yes, I did see them ! most of them I think I can resist but there is one I really like . the cupcakemon/top .

the code still works today , I think till midnight, but I had told myself, that I was going on a shopping ban :-(.

what do you think of the new collection ?

I think it's pretty cool and different. It's nice to see LD trying new things thus past year. I like the cupcake tank you. I noticed there is a purple color that isn't released yet. I like all of the tees but don't feel the need to get any right away. And it's nice to see a couple of the items could be for a boy.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
They've been putting a lot of collections out, more than normal. I do t u sweat and why they didn't wait and release these with the last collection.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it's pretty cool and different. It's nice to see LD trying new things thus past year. I like the cupcake tank you. I noticed there is a purple color that isn't released yet. I like all of the tees but don't feel the need to get any right away. And it's nice to see a couple of the items could be for a boy.
yes, I was thinking the same thing , that if I had a boy that was a lighter color, I would want that black monster milk shirt.

I forgot now where I saw it but , I did see a pic of a whole bunch of shirts from this Monster food collection and i'm not sure if they were just pics of when they were creating these shirt or if they are already created in these colors /patterns but not released yet. one I think had poka dots and I thought it was so pretty

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
They've been putting a lot of collections out, more than normal. I do t u sweat and why they didn't wait and release these with the last collection.
I know... I think Louisdog does it like this sometimes. unlike WL that releases the whole collection all at once.

First they added the English tutu and the daily organic top.
then, they added a whole bunch more like the my hero, the berry n berry top, ect.
and now these monster food ones
and I bet you are right , they will add some more colors later too...

i have been searching for that pic i was talking about but i cant find it anywhere... lol. maybe i dreamed it

it was kind of like this post .... a design in progress. but, it was for one of the monster / food collecton tops

https://www.facebook.com/louisdogworld/photos/a.94777161532.96967.94361351532/10152587034991533/?type=1&theater

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
thanks Camille ! this is an everyday occurance here . hehe. the sun comes in the front big picture window in the morning so they are there, and then in the afternoon it comes in the back sliding glass door so they move to there :p
Aww that sounds like a chihuahua heaven. :D Mine would love that! We're not as lucky here in this house, but they do take advantage of every little ray of sunshine that manages to come in. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I know... I think Louisdog does it like this sometimes. unlike WL that releases the whole collection all at once.

First they added the English tutu and the daily organic top.

then, they added a whole bunch more like the my hero, the berry n berry top, ect.

and now these monster food ones

and I bet you are right , they will add some more colors later too...

i have been searching for that pic i was talking about but i cant find it anywhere... lol. maybe i dreamed it

it was kind of like this post .... a design in progress. but, it was for one of the monster / food collecton tops

https://www.facebook.com/louisdogworld/photos/a.94777161532.96967.94361351532/10152587034991533/?type=1&theater

I remember seeing those but then they never released them? I can't wait to see what else they come out with

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww that sounds like a chihuahua heaven. :D Mine would love that! We're not as lucky here in this house, but they do take advantage of every little ray of sunshine that manages to come in. ;)
yeah, its a perfect set up for the girls ! they love how the sun comes in and also love being able to look out the window. Minnie is the most curious and besides spotting the usual critters outside like cats, dogs, squirrels and rabbits, she has spotted a red fox, and a red tailed hawk. Peyton spotted a big raccoon up on the deck . I don't like them finding the wild amimals in my neighborhood. if outside, they aren't afraid of them. they don't know that they are very dangerous and would run towards them instead of away from them. one time Minnie got sprayed by a skunk.
but, I am very careful when I go outside with them. I never take my eyes off them and I always look around to make sure everything looks ok

1 - 20 of 40 Posts