Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad I found this site! It's great to see I'm not the only one obsessed with their baby. A little about myself and my girl. I live in Sacramento and am a full time wife and student. My girl is Miss. Faye she is 2 years old and a long haired chocolate tri chihuahua. I am so emotionally attached to her! I had no idea I could love something so much. She isn't my first but I feel like she is my doggy soul mate. Total weirdo huh? Well, this is my girl :love4:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Welcomes to the forum! We're a bunch of kindly folk who can answer, give opinions on any thing related to chihuahuas. Miss Faye is beautiful!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so very much. Like I said I'm glad to find some like minded people. I do love the chocolates but I'm a bit biased.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats! ivonne247...adping a dog then make close bond with it is not much easy. It needs care,understanding and took some time(alteast some days). I m in that period now, all i do is spend time with my pet, feed it and trying to play sometimes. And of course learning many form this forum... Miss Faye looks cute!!!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Welcome Ivonne & Miss Faye. We love chatting & pictures, so show us more of your Miss Faye. She is a gorgeous little girl, I love her eyebrows!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts