Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would come online and introduce Radley and I as we are new to the site.

My name is Lesley, I am 30 on Monday and work as a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Advisor in Sunny Northampton.

Radley is 8 weeks old, the smallest of his litter of 7 and red in colour with a Black nose, ears and tail, and a small white splodge on his chest.

He is not my first dog, although is my first Chihuahua. He was given to me by my partner as a early birthday present last week, and has made quite a big impression on our home.
Admittedly for an 8 week old pup he is incredibly clever and has picked up on his training very quickly.

Why Radley as the name? Well he seemed to have a strong liking for my Radley handbag, and after lots of name throwing, Radley suited him and stuck.

Anyway, enough about us. Hope to speak with you all soon.

Lesley & Radley.:hello1:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is one from the day after we picked him up.

This was taken yesterday

And here he is getting ready to go and pick up daddy from work last night

He has grown quite a bit since last week, and has the cheekiest personality, which I am told is pretty standard for the chihuahua. ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all. He is currently having a cheeky 10 minutes and attacking my feet every time I move.
It was a hard decision between him and his brother who was jet black with tiny white toes, but he had a look that won me over. I would happily had them both!! :0)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts