Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought my yankee was a fast learner when learning to stack etc - but Popeye has beaten him paws down!! Free stands lovely both on the floor and table, on the lead is a work in progress not helped by his first walk today skinning his front feet on glass i think it was :( ( he is totally fine and wasnt as bad as i thought thankfully!!)

Oh and last pic thrown in for good measure cos hes just so darn cute! Be interested to know what people think of him ( im in the uk)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is lovely! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone - hes sound asleep right now but in next couple days will get him stacked and take more pics - hes growing lovely, took him to a show the other day just to watch while i showed the yankee ( who took BOB that day i was SO proud!! :D ) and i got lots of nice comments on him so fingers crossed, but to my eye he is coming on nicely!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just devine,short,cobby,lovely applehead,lovely tailset.Looks like a showman to me but its hard to tell from photos. I used to show years ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well popeye had his 1st ifficial ringcraft training the other night he wasd very good great o the table and free standing - little hesiatant on walking on the matts but soon got the hang of it! SO pleased will get some more pics of him cos he sure has grown!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

the handsome man x

few pics - couple from ringcraft first time he went - he did GOOD ( and no he doesnt normally stand with his foot out lol little monkey! ) x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts