Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I didn't really look at the underneath of it while I had it on Chance, but maybe it is far enough away from his pee pee so he won't pee on it? Looks like it's a lil shorter under there? But for the girls, I don't think washing will help. :lol:

Oh, and yes, Chancey is wearing the pink one. :lol: I only took one out of the package to see how they fit since they are the same size. He is showing off his "feminine" side today. :lol:

Pwease don't waughs at us. :D

Chance: His will be okay if it isn't too long.

Lexie:

Gia:

Jade:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha ahwww, they all look so good in pink :( Sorry they don't fit, T. Your guys must be very compact, cuz even Bryco has fit in one since 3 lbs. Tell your chiwees to grow ;) JK. But so sad.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Chance looks adorable in the pink. No waughing here! I think it fits him pretty ok actually, a little wash and dry will help a lot too, I think. :) I guess the rest are a little too big though, yeah. ;) Bahaha. Oh gosh, made me smile so much though. Too cute! Thanks for posting them, T. :D

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Awww I love it! thanks for posting :)

Chance looks good, if you wash and shrink should be ok.
the girls made me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adorable.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Awe...those are the cutest pictures. Made me laugh out loud. Especially Gia with her tounge out. too cute!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Heeee heee... Looks good on Chance! Everyone looks good in pink lol!!! I know the feeling. Ivy and Fern always get their feet out of them and end up with the neck around their waist rofl!!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha ahwww, they all look so good in pink :( Sorry they don't fit, T. Your guys must be very compact, cuz even Bryco has fit in one since 3 lbs. Tell your chiwees to grow ;) JK. But so sad.
Yeah, the only one of mine that it fits is my 5 lber. :( Even at 5 lbs. he is so tiny! I have a hard time finding things to fit them. :( Oh well, no biggie. Maybe the Snowbaby ones will work out. :)

PS~ I've been telling them to grow, but it doesn't help. :lol:

Aww Chance looks adorable in the pink. No waughing here! I think it fits him pretty ok actually, a little wash and dry will help a lot too, I think. :) I guess the rest are a little too big though, yeah. ;) Bahaha. Oh gosh, made me smile so much though. Too cute! Thanks for posting them, T. :D
I think it fits okay on Chance. Just a lil long for a boy. But a hot wash may draw it up some. But the girls can walk right out of them. :lol: Their legs won't stay in them.

PS~ Don't feel bad. My whole family and I laughed at them. It was hilarious to see Gia & Lexie trying to run with it dangling around their feet. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww I love it! thanks for posting :)

Chance looks good, if you wash and shrink should be ok.
the girls made me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adorable.
I think Chance's will work out okay with a wash. :) For a boy you just have to worry about them pee'in on them. :lol:

Awe...those are the cutest pictures. Made me laugh out loud. Especially Gia with her tongue out. too cute!
We got a good laugh out of it too! My Grandbaby was ag'in them on to run so that he could see them waddle out of it. :lol: Silly kids! The Wee's thought it was pretty fun, actually. :lol:

I love when Gia pokes her tongue out. She has a tooth that is a bit crooked, so it pops right through. We call her snaggly tooth. :wink: She's so sweet! They all are though. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heeee heee... Looks good on Chance! Everyone looks good in pink lol!!! I know the feeling. Ivy and Fern always get their feet out of them and end up with the neck around their waist rofl!!!

Lori
I agree! He looked pretty smashin' in the Pink. :lol: It's funny to watch them try to walk in them that way. :lol:

I think that the pink is awesome and looks really cool.. great hoodie
Thank you! I think he wears Pink very well. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jadey? Is that you in there? Nah, can't be... But maybe? ;)

I love Gia's pictures too, jumpin' right outa the thing! Too funny. Guess Chance is just gonna have to rock that pink hoodie!
It was most hilarious to see it on Jade! :lol: She can use it as a Tent! :lol:

It's funny when you put things on them that are too big. They start rolling and wiggling until they walk right out of them. :lol: If nothing else we had a great time watching them play. :lol:

Chance says, "Real Men wear Pink!" :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I laughed at pee pee lol we finks he smexy in pink and jade yor mum is taking the mickey out of you!!!

Lotus feels for the girls lol

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
LMBO, love the pictures, sorry they don't fit. It's hard to find a good fit on clothes for the little ones. I know I have a pink camo hoodie for Zoey that I bought and she can walk right out of it, and it's an XS

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I laughed at pee pee lol we finks he smexy in pink and jade yor mum is taking the mickey out of you!!!

Lotus feels for the girls lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's the way it fits on my girls! It's kinda funny though. They look so butt hurt like you are torturing them or something. :lol: Sorry to laugh at their misery, but the expressions they give are priceless! :p

PS~ What's taking the Mickey out of you? :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LMBO, love the pictures, sorry they don't fit. It's hard to find a good fit on clothes for the little ones. I know I have a pink camo hoodie for Zoey that I bought and she can walk right out of it, and it's an XS
I started not to post them because I wasn't sure if anyone would think they were as funny as we do. :lol: It was absolutely hilarious!!! :lol:

I bet Zoey isn’t very fond of her Camo hoodie. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All of the kids looked cute modeling the sweatshirt, but I just loved Jade hiding in it.
Her found her a new Tent. :lol: :lol: Thanks! :daisy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts