Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe Milku is so pretty. I love her beauty white coat. She looks so soft to touch. I don't have siblings, but I have two girls who look so much alike and get mistaken as litter mates all the time. And they are so close too. Congrats on your new addition. She is perfect!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
What beautiful Chis. They do look very similar and Milku is the perfect name for her. Have fun and I'll look forward to hearing all about her as she grows.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww they're both gorgeous! Milku has the sweetest face! My long coats Leo and MiMi have the same mommy and they are very close. Congrats on your new baby!
I can see that Leo and MiMi resemble each other. (and are so Gorgeous!)
Thanks for the comment! :)

Awe Milku is so pretty. I love her beauty white coat. She looks so soft to touch. I don't have siblings, but I have two girls who look so much alike and get mistaken as litter mates all the time. And they are so close too. Congrats on your new addition. She is perfect!
Thanks! Yes, she's soo fluffy and soft. Nice to cuddle with. :cool:

Aww she's stunning!! Both of them are! I really love their names too. :)
Thank you! :D

What beautiful Chis. They do look very similar and Milku is the perfect name for her. Have fun and I'll look forward to hearing all about her as she grows.
Thanks! My wife has been making videos of her and posting to YouTube so I'll be sure to link some of them here.

Congratulations...you know next it'll be "we couldn't just have two"...;)
Haha! ;P We were actually concerned right after we got her thinking..."Did we make the right choice"? Two dogs...?? (This was usually during the odd hours potty training sessions)
But now we were just joking the other night about having (3) dogs, haha. :laughing5:

Oh aren't they cute together! They look like BFFs already.
Thanks. Although it's still rare that they actually chill and sleep snuggled up together as Moko (our older Chi) just can't deal with the constant energy them 'young pups have. :dontknow::laughing5:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Lol we have three..and they are not all chis (one is).

I think three chis would be easier than our pack! Our largest is 55 pounds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts