Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well mumma tells us about these sticks that you all chew on and we wish we could try them! well mumma was so clever, she found them!!

hmmmm this is tasty!!

i know Shadow, isn't it good mmmmm

hey it's like playing the flute

oh i just love these things!!!

Oh mumma you're the best, i can't believe what we've been missing out on but now we will never live without these things again WE LOVE THEM MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmMmMmmm

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was a free one they sent me, i think its kangaroo but i bought about 50 of the beef ones. They love the beef ones too so i will be buying more for sure! so glad i found them. They're a bit smelly though and Ben hates when they eat them so i have to make sure they're on a towel on the floor hehe poor babies

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh they usually smell for the first time they chew but it gets better after that. ben will give in to them i know hehehe

in the photo they're on the couch shhhhhh don't tell hehehe. I'm sure Dexter's are all over the house, he's the king of the castle isn't he hehehe!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL not downstairs though. he's prohibited to go downstairs by himself because he pees and poo downstairs lmaooo. it's like a safe haven for his poo o_o;;

dont worry i wont tell! :D lets hope he doesn't see this haha ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those pictures are perfect! I love the playing the flute one!! LOL! So glad you found some. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, their eyes just lit up when i brought those bullys home. I'll have to get more.... lots more!!! I took more photos today so i'll upload them soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts