Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We even got to sew in it today...

It is going to be really nice in there (or should I say out there) when I am out there sewing.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
lol - love the fan to keep you nice and cool when your on the machine :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
That looks really great! I remember when my Aunt Beth turned one of the bedrooms in her house into a sewing room. She started her own business making things, so her sewing room is so jam packed with stuff now.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is just a summer sewing room... It gets really cold here during the winter and I think I would freeze out there if I was to sew out there during the winter... I could always keep oit closed and put a heater out there... I have heard that people use their screen rooms on their awnings during the winter with a heater... We have gone camping in our tent trailer(when we had it) in the freezing cold winter and stayed nice and warm.... I will have to wait until winter and see... If it works...

nope no fire.. It is the hitch tot he trailer... The bright oreange is (I think) the reflection of the flash off of the lamp shining on the hitch....

It is amazing that the fan works very well... We had it on yesterday while we were sewing and it was like 95 degrees outside and it was comfy out there...

The big container sitting in the lower right corner by the table is full of material and there is 2 other containers full of material...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts