Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paris flew from Sacramento,CA to Atlanta GA arriving last night at 8:20. My husband and I drove from here to Atlanta (normally 6 hours one way) and got caught up in beach traffic trying to go home, plus 3 wrecks on I-20 within an 8 mile stretch going down--so it took forever! We finally got her picked up. She made friends with everyone in the cargo dept.. :D We got her to the car and let her run around in the back, then fed her and gave her some water (she ate very well) and Nutrical. She was playing and just such a happy girl. Then we drove all the way home arriving around 4:00am. Paris did great on the dirve home. She slept with me for a while--then my husband. My husband asked me how a 1 pound Chi can have 2 pounds of ears? :wink: When we got home I fed her again, and put her in her exercise pen to go to sleep. She whined for a while, but finally settled down. I got up around 9:00, gave her some breakfast, a good bath and blow dry and she's been playing every since. Well, until now....she's now sleeping on her blanket in my lap. She is such a little lap baby...wants us to hold her all the time. Sweet girl. We are so glad to finally have her here! She turned 13 weeks today. I posted quite a few pics in the other forum, but her are a couple as well. Can you tell I'm a proud Mom? :wave:

Sitting my my husband's shoulder looking over the back of the chair.

Sleeping on my lap as I type.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definatly 2 lbs of ears!!! But isnt that one of the things we love about our chis??
Yes, I LOVE her ears. I love all Chi ears. My husband knows that and was just picking on ME. :lol: I told him I was going to have her ears pierced (Kidding of course) and he was like "Are you serious? They do that"?. I just laughed and told him I was joking. :wink: [/quote]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts