Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little dog was wandering alone in the middle of a busy road! We managed to grab her and get her to a nearby park. There was no one in sight that was with her. She didn't have a tag on either. We brought her to the vet and thankfully she had a microchip so we managed to contact the owners. They hadn't even noticed she had gone! :confused:

The poor thing was shaking so much and panting. She was so sweet though. As you can see from the pictures, it's good we found the owners or we might have ended up with a third dog. :laughing5:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bless you for doing the right thing and helping this poor pup. So many would've just kept walking, thinking that it's not their problem or responsibility. It's so wonderful to to know that people like you are still out there. I'm sure this pup appreciated your selflessness (even if her clueless owner did not). 🐾❤

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bless you for doing the right thing and helping this poor pup. So many would've just kept walking, thinking that it's not their problem or responsibility. It's so wonderful to to know that people like you are still out there. I'm sure this pup appreciated your selflessness (even if her clueless owner did not). 🐾❤
Aww thanks, I just couldn't personally leave a dog or any animal in a situation like that. And having had a chi who ran away (while being babysat by a friend), I also know the heartache that comes with a situation like that ending badly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts