Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow we are lucky pups we got a lovely package from our aunty T and the chi wees thank you soo much you are so kind and wee love all the gorjuss stuff you sent us
kisses and (((hugs))) zac honey and romeo xxx

dont we look so cute matching

i love this colour

romeo i like it better

hey boys you dont honestly want me to roll around like that when i have my new dress on

huuhh boys im getting out their way

honey come look for bugs wif me

huuhhh as if squirt

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does i looks gangsta in mi new hoody

i does look cool but

mmmmmm what do i seee

honey lets annoy her

im a princess leave me alone

my lovely new pink flirt top i love it

im so cute

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Love them too!
Honey is so cute in the pic with her wee tail coming round to the front.

She is like a teddy, LOL

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
teresa aunty nadine sent me one of these hoodys now they have one each its so cool
wez is twins lol

i look cool likes me bruva

i iz zacy the dancing dog

did you like my dance it was specially for you aunty T

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now we is playing in the garden in our new clothes
thank you so much anunty T and the chiwees

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, would you just look at those adorable faces! They look sooooooo cute in their new clothes! I'm so glad you had a matching hoodie so they could wear them at the same time. And they look absolutely smashing in them! They are gonna have all the girl doggies beggin' in the neighborhood! Please tell Zacy that Auntie T LOVED his dance, and I could have whisked him up and kissed him all day long because it was so cute!!! Romeo is so cute with all of his poses, what a Ham! And Mandy, Honey looks so gorgeous in that flirt dress. That just looks absolutely fabulous on her! Pink is her color! She looks like a living doll in it!!! Everything compliments them so well, and I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed the package. It got there quick! You're very welcome, kisses & hugs, we love you all! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Now can you put them in a package and send them to me???? :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMGoodness, would you just look at those adorable faces! They look sooooooo cute in their new clothes! I'm so glad you had a matching hoodie so they could wear them at the same time. And they look absolutely smashing in them! They are gonna have all the girl doggies beggin' in the neighborhood! Please tell Zacy that Auntie T LOVED his dance, and I could have whisked him up and kissed him all day long because it was so cute!!! Romeo is so cute with all of his poses, what a Ham! And Mandy, Honey looks so gorgeous in that flirt dress. That just looks absolutely fabulous on her! Pink is her color! She looks like a living doll in it!!! Everything compliments them so well, and I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed the package. It got there quick! You're very welcome, kisses & hugs, we love you all! :)
thank you so much teresa we loved everything you are so sweet
i wish we had petco here in the uk the stuff is adorable
we cant thank you enough you are such a sweetheart
kisses and hugs to the chiwees

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh my gosh - that is the cutest!!! I love the peace hoodies!! They are darling! Honey looks so cute in her flirt outfit. Just soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
All of the outfits are adorable as are their models! Should have put a cuteness overload warning up, Mandy! So gorgeous! I'm gonna have to have another look and get my cuteness fix for the day. ;)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
So sorry i went to bed Mandy, i didn't see your post till this morning :(
I wish i stayed up though, these pics are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
Honey is such a Princess and the boys showing off their matching outfits is just to die for. I love them so much!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts