Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i got home from doing some errands, i found the cutest snoopy envelope at my door.
it was from Christie ( Huly) and BG and Sonny. we were very surprised!!!! Thank you so much Christie, you are very thoughtful.

there was a toy for each of my girls in the snoopy package :) .
Minnie , Tootsie, Peyton, and Latte said to say thank you so much to Christie, BG and Sonny !!!!

here's some pics. sorry Tootsie didnt want to get in the pics

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Oh how sweet that was! Very cute fur babies too! I think they are very adorable, and you have one cute little ham lol!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Glad you and the girls like it. Just something small to say thank you for all you do with helping us dress our chis with great deals. We all like to spoil our kids so I hoped you and your kids would like it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool! :) that's cool stuff!
i know... was very cool ! :cool:

Awwww that was so sweet of her. The girls seem to be in shock, lol.
yes, was very sweet of her! LOL, they werent in shock... i was trying to get them to pose, but was kind of rushing so didnt get the best shots...

aw cute stuff! Those little toys are so awesome!
Yes, they really are :D !!!!

awww how cuteeee!!! loofahs everywhere! wait elaine..is is ur birthday?! whats the special occasion LOL :)
LOL, no , not my birthday. it was a thank you present :D

Oh how sweet that was! Very cute fur babies too! I think they are very adorable, and you have one cute little ham lol!
lol. what is a ham? i think you must mean Latte. lol, she is very cute :)

Omg latte is so small and cute! How old and how much does she weigh?! She looks soooo tiny!
She does look so tiny next to the other 2. the other 2 only weigh 5 pounds too. Latte is almost 2 years old and she weighs 3.25 pounds :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you and the girls like it. Just something small to say thank you for all you do with helping us dress our chis with great deals. We all like to spoil our kids so I hoped you and your kids would like it.
Christie, thank you again. We Loved it !!!! it was so cheerful to come home and see the adorable snoopy package there. and the toys are great, they love them :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That was very sweet, Christie. Elaine, all your dogs are precious, but Latte is just so adorable in those pics with that little outfit she just makes me smile.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A ham is someone or an animal that has to hog the pictures lol!, and yes I meant Latte. lol
oh, ok LOL. she's my little ham. that is a good nickname for her. even though she's little she's not thin at all. i have to watch the amount she eats, cause she will never stop eating. i think i'll call her my little hamlet :D

That was very sweet, Christie. Elaine, all your dogs are precious, but Latte is just so adorable in those pics with that little outfit she just makes me smile.
thank you, Latte has the cutest personality too. she is always making me laugh and smile :D

How sweet. They look like they love them.
i know, was so sweet of Christie :) . They love seeing whats in packages , thats so fun for them !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts