Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed the postman yesterday so had to wait to get our rather large package today. The card the postman left said it was to big to fit thru the letterbox, that made me laugh when i saw it!!

Anyway SS Thank you so much, how on earth did you know we wanted one of these hahahahahahaha!! ;)

The pups love it, even Paige got in on the excitement!

This picture cracks me up, Billy was so excited!

Vern has a nosey at it to

MORE TO COME......

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww brilliant, love it!
Good size for them too.
It will be so cute once they settle and all sit in it, then i want to see pics of that too. lol
The pic of wee Paige at the end is so cute, she is just gorgeous!!

Nice job SS!! xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awwww I love it we practically match and they can all fit in it too!! Looks like there maybe room for more chis!!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww brilliant, love it!
Good size for them too.
It will be so cute once they settle and all sit in it, then i want to see pics of that too. lol
The pic of wee Paige at the end is so cute, she is just gorgeous!!

Nice job SS!! xx
Thanks Terri, I will take some more once the settle down a bit, they were sooo excited! Anyone would think I never buy them anything lol

Awwww I love it we practically match and they can all fit in it too!! Looks like there maybe room for more chis!!
Dont even say the 'more chis' word!! lol

i love the brown x
Thanks Ann

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, that is adorable!! The Chi's look so excited about it. Little Paige is just darling. Her color is SO cool! She looks blue fawn in pics...is that what she is? Very pretty....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's fabulous! Looks so nice and plush! Love that chocolate color. Perfect! What a sweet SS you have!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's fabulous! Looks so nice and plush! Love that chocolate color. Perfect! What a sweet SS you have!
the cushion is so soft its lovely x

wow that looks absolutely gorgeous, look sso warm and snug, makes me wanna sleep in it lol
Deme you would prob be able to get in it, its huge!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love that bed!!! And all of your babies are so cute! Fabulous gift!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow what an awesome SS gift! I love it! All of your babies are so cute, it's perfect for them. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
"puppies"! LOL awwwww love the bed! im sure i would've been cracking up too if is aw a notice saying ti wouldn't fit LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts