Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were so surprised that Debby sent us some Halloween treats from Laineys cookies. My girls really love Laineys and its been so long since they've had any. Thank you so much Deb.
I took some pics of just Minnie and Ellie for now , cause Tootsie is trying to lose a bit of weight. i'll give her and Peyton some treats later on.

The packaging is so cute ! one box was a haunted house box, and the other box very pretty too.

and all kinds of goodies in the box. some cake strips and pancake strips in one of the boxes, and the haunted house box had an adorable pumkin toy and a plastic pumkin with mini cookies in it and another cute little jar of min cookies. I love the min cookies. perfect size for the girls .

such a cute Halloween card from Debby, Lily, Mia, and Rasin !!!!

Minnie picked out a piece of cake

and she wants more !!!

Ellie checking things out. she says " something smells good ! "

can we have more treats ?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enjoy your treats girls!
omg, they really do love everything from Laineys !!! Minnie had one big piece of cake and Ellie and Minnie each had a few of the tiny cookies.

i'm gonna try to have them wait till right on Halloween to have the rest of the cake. they would gobble up everything if I let them LOL.

I tracked the DC package with Minnies suckright hoodie in it again this morning . its in the next town over from me, so looks like we could get it Tomorrow, or if not, then def. on Saturday !!! I cant wait :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
omg, they really do love everything from Laineys !!! Minnie had one big piece of cake and Ellie and Minnie each had a few of the tiny cookies.

i'm gonna try to have them wait till right on Halloween to have the rest of the cake. they would gobble up everything if I let them LOL.

I tracked the DC package with Minnies suckright hoodie in it again this morning . its in the next town over from me, so looks like we could get it Tomorrow, or if not, then def. on Saturday !!! I cant wait :cool:

Awe so sweet! My dogs would go nuts!

I bet you can't wait to get your package. I'm excited to see everything in your girls 😍.

I'm at work til who knows lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awe so sweet! My dogs would go nuts!

I bet you can't wait to get your package. I'm excited to see everything in your girls ��.

I'm at work til who knows lol
yes, very excited especially to get that suckright hoodie for Minnie. we already got todays mail, so, i'm hoping it will be here tomorrow. I just tracked the package again ( hehe, i'm so impatient sometimes ) , and now it says it left Shrewsbury ( the next town over from me ), so it should be in Worcester by now and hopefully, it'll be delivered tomorrow , if not Saturday.

its a gorgeous day here today. I think its 70 degrees out :cool:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Halloween guys! It was lovely of Debby to send you those treats.
The girls look like they are really enjoying them :) Ellie and Millie look really cute in the costumes.
Ellie, Minnie, Tootsie, and Peyton say Happy Halloween to you too Jessica and also to Millie, Gucci, Darcy, Pixie, and ... uh, oh... I forgot the other ones name . hehe

Thanks, I had bought Ellie a supergirl costume but every time I try to take a pic of her in it... for some reason, the cape flys up and covers her back and doesn't look good :-(. so, I dressed her in her RRC pumpkin dress ! And Minnie is wearing her Halloween sweater . she doesn't have a real costume. just a Halloween sweater :).

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Happy Halloween guys! It was lovely of Debby to send you those treats.
The girls look like they are really enjoying them
Ellie and Millie look really cute in the costumes.
Ellie, Minnie, Tootsie, and Peyton say Happy Halloween to you too Jessica and also to Millie, Gucci, Darcy, Pixie, and ... uh, oh... I forgot the other ones name . hehe

Thanks, I had bought Ellie a supergirl costume but every time I try to take a pic of her in it... for some reason, the cape flys up and covers her back and doesn't look good
. so, I dressed her in her RRC pumpkin dress ! And Minnie is wearing her Halloween sweater . she doesn't have a real costume. just a Halloween sweater
The others name is duchess :) ah that's a shame i would of loved to see Ellie in her super girl costume.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The others name is duchess :) ah that's a shame i would of loved to see Ellie in her super girl costume.
oh, that's right , Duchess is your long coat puppy ! I know, its really a cute comstume but i'm so disappointed that the cape does that. I think I may return it. she hasn't worn it, only tried it on...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
So cute....where is Tootsie?? Lainey's does such a beautiful job, she is a true artist! The girls Halloween outfits are really fun, I didn't get outfits this year. I figure I can put them in their tutu's or Diva Disco coats if needed.
Just remembered, I don't have them here with us! Oh well, no one will be trick or treating here because we are kind of out in the middle of no where.
I am glad that they look like they are enjoying the treats. Thanks again for helping to keep us warm on a very short notice!
Debby and "the girls"!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Aww that was so sweet of Debby. Looks like the girls really enjoyed their surprise. Love that you have them dressed for Halloween, they look great. Didn't see Tootsie though unless I missed her in a picture.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So cute....where is Tootsie?? Lainey's does such a beautiful job, she is a true artist! The girls Halloween outfits are really fun, I didn't get outfits this year. I figure I can put them in their tutu's or Diva Disco coats if needed.
Just remembered, I don't have them here with us! Oh well, no one will be trick or treating here because we are kind of out in the middle of no where.
I am glad that they look like they are enjoying the treats. Thanks again for helping to keep us warm on a very short notice!
Debby and "the girls"!
I have been trying to take a bit of weight off of Tootsie, so I brought Minnie and Ellie upstairs to the upstairs bathroom to take pics of them and so Tootsie wouldn't go crazy with wanting to eat up all the treats.
I did give them all some of the cake treats later in the day though.
we get so many kids trick or treating in this neighborhood. I couldn't find a costume for Tootsie . I had given her ballerina costume away but, that's a good idea to just put a tutu dress on her. I think I have one in the closet somewhere. lol.
Ellie Mae, Minnie, Tootsie and Peyton all say thank you again for the Halloween treats and also Ellie is loving the pumpkin toy :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww that was so sweet of Debby. Looks like the girls really enjoyed their surprise. Love that you have them dressed for Halloween, they look great. Didn't see Tootsie though unless I missed her in a picture.
hi Michele ! I brought Ellie and Minnie upstairs to get away from Tootsie . i'm trying to take a bit of weight off of her but I did give her and Peyton some of the treats later on in the day, and they'll all be getting the rest of the cakes today :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts