Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a special surprise in the mail today!! Thank you so much Brodysmom, you are the BEST!! How unbelieveably kind of you to think of my wee Willy and love him enough to lavish him with special presents. Willy sends his love and kisses to you and Brody! Bless your heart! :) The blanket is so soft and warm for Willy and it looks stunning

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
That blanket is adorable....I want one! :D Where did it come from?

I'm new to the site, so I don't know much about anyone and I don't mean to be insensitive, but may I ask what happened to little Willie's leg?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
WoW!! Willy is a very lucky boy! He looks extremely happy with everything he received. He is such a cutie. I love how excited he looks! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So glad you liked everything Tracilea. You deserve it for being such a good mommy to Willy!! He is a lucky boy! And we all love him here. Such a brave and wonderful and sweet soul he is. I'm thrilled to see him enjoying his presents!!!

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww great gifts tracey you are a sweetheart
willy deserves all those wonderfull treats enjoy your stuff you sweet boy x

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone! :) I just love that boy to death! I never get tired of looking at his sweet lil face. He was all snuggled up sleeping on my lap lastnight as I was posting the pics...so he was supervising in his own lil chi way lol ;-)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What an awesome gift that Tracy & Brody sent Willy. I bet the blanket will keep him nice and warm and snuggly. Willy is an Angel! I just love him! He looks like he is doing so well. Beautiful sweet boy! :love7:

Tracy, you did a great job with the gift, and were so very kind to think of sweet Willy. :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Willie looks so wonderful. It just warms my heart
to see him healthy and happy. What a great mom
he has!!! He looks awesome on his new blanket
and with his new goodies. Happy holidays little Willie!
You sure do deserve it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts