Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ah! So cute! I went to the Pariero site and I am now more convinced than ever Corona is destined to be naked for life! Lol. To get anything long enough, she would be swimming in it. Her neck is 7, her girth is 12 ( and those are generous), she weighs just under 4 pounds......but her length is 10 and a half inches!!! My silly girl! We just have to watch everyone else be pretty!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
These are all so adorable! I love dressing up my pups in cute little clothes. I became obsessed with the dress harnesses lol. Only able to buy one for Bella though since Perse is too small for it to fit her rib cage area properly :(

Ah! So cute! I went to the Pariero site and I am now more convinced than ever Corona is destined to be naked for life! Lol.
I hear you. I hate how the length of some of these items are so short lol. When you put them on it looks bad since the skirt area shouldn't be up near their stomach.... Which is why I decided to re-purpose baby clothes into Chihuahua clothes lol. Though I haven't gotten very far in it yet.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Everyone looks awesome in their new digs! My package was scheduled for today but didn't come. I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Ah! So cute! I went to the Pariero site and I am now more convinced than ever Corona is destined to be naked for life! Lol. To get anything long enough, she would be swimming in it. Her neck is 7, her girth is 12 ( and those are generous), she weighs just under 4 pounds......but her length is 10 and a half inches!!! My silly girl! We just have to watch everyone else be pretty!!!!
I hear you. I hate how the length of some of these items are so short lol. When you put them on it looks bad since the skirt area shouldn't be up near their stomach.... Which is why I decided to re-purpose baby clothes into Chihuahua clothes lol. Though I haven't gotten very far in it yet.
BG & Sonny are long too! I am not sure how Pariero would fit but look at Hip Doggie, Wooflink, and Puppy Angel. All three of those run long! :)

E- the girls look awesome as usual!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you ! i'm sure you can find some things that fit her good if you really want to. I remember about 5 or so years ago, I had some custom sweaters and coats made for Tootsie and Minnie from an online shop on Etsy. you give them your dogs measurements and they make it to fit . they came out very nice but the wait was long. worth the wait though. :cool:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are all so adorable! I love dressing up my pups in cute little clothes. I became obsessed with the dress harnesses lol. Only able to buy one for Bella though since Perse is too small for it to fit her rib cage area properly :(
thank you ! awww to bad you cant find a nice harness for Perse ... how old is she and how much does she weigh ? I bet one of the Susan Lanci harnesses would fit her right

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everyone looks awesome in their new digs! My package was scheduled for today but didn't come. I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.
thanks Meoshia ! I need to put Tootsie on a diet ... seriously. we just got back from the Animal hospital cause Minnie and Toots needed there rabies vaccs. , and Tootsie gained weight . she weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces. she gained a pound. I like her under 10 pounds... she'll be getting less Primal from now on... :(.

still haven't heard back from Rebecca about the dog tags

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love your gang they're all so cute! Loving their outfits too.

I do think though that Miss Ellie could wear a rubbish bag and still look adorable, I love her little tongue she really melts my heart!
thanks Caitlin ! haha , that's funny. yes ... Ellie does look the cutest in her clothes :cool:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BG & Sonny are long too! I am not sure how Pariero would fit but look at Hip Doggie, Wooflink, and Puppy Angel. All three of those run long! :)

E- the girls look awesome as usual!
Thanks Christie ! and good idea for them to look into hip doggie, WL and PA . I agree, they def. run long :cool:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
OH, I love all their new Pariero. Lucky pups. I really like the black & white teddy bear shirt on Minnie. It looks very nice with her coloring. They all look beautiful and it was great picks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
thank you ! awww to bad you cant find a nice harness for Perse ... how old is she and how much does she weigh ? I bet one of the Susan Lanci harnesses would fit her right
I was just looking at the SL harnesses and they're damn cute... I just bought brand new harnesses recently though >_< She's 3 years and she weighs between 4 and 5 pounds. Will fluctuate depending on how many hotdogs my dad gives them (spoiled pups alert).

@Huly I definitely want to get some WL items... especially those pet carriers *drool*

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Yeah both BG & Sonny are long. Louis dog is too short on them among other items. Wooflink, Hip Doggie, Ruff Ruff Couture all are longer makes so you should do well with any of those. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah both BG & Sonny are long. Louis dog is too short on them among other items. Wooflink, Hip Doggie, Ruff Ruff Couture all are longer makes so you should do well with any of those. :)
I'm looking at the RRC right now and I already see a couple sweaters I must get them for this fall/winter! So adorable.. I will be broke!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia ! I need to put Tootsie on a diet ... seriously. we just got back from the Animal hospital cause Minnie and Toots needed there rabies vaccs. , and Tootsie gained weight . she weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces. she gained a pound. I like her under 10 pounds... she'll be getting less Primal from now on... :(.

still haven't heard back from Rebecca about the dog tags

Awe Toots! Just means she has more to love ❤. It's amazing the difference a pound can make right?
Hmmm that's were about the Rebecca. I wonder if her shop is open? I may take a peak at her Facebook for any activity.

My Pariero order was supposed to arrive yesterday. But when it didn't, I figured for sure today. But all day it's been saying in usps that my package has been delayed and that I'll get an email updated delivery date provided when available.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts