Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe very nice! I knew that hoodie would fit Ellie. That style runs a little roomier than the bunny hoodie I have. I'll def have to get Ava one, it's so cute. Did you get the brown terry dress?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awe very nice! I knew that hoodie would fit Ellie. That style runs a little roomier than the bunny hoodie I have. I'll def have to get Ava one, it's so cute. Did you get the brown terry dress?
hi Meoshia ! I am very happy with this hoodie !! I think this is my favorite hoodie now for Ellie that I have. now I want more suckright for her . when I place my next DC order, i'll probably order her one more thing .
no, I didn't get the LD brown terry dress yet. all I got today was Ellie and Tootsies hoodies.
oh, and I also got the fabulous top. I think the size S is too small on Minnie. back then, they didn't have the size S/M that I always order for her. i'll try the S on Ellie... it could fit her roomy, not sure. Tootsie fits perfect in her fabulous top I got her in M from TJ Maxx years ago ..

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ellie looks gorgeous in the dog birthday party suckright hoodie I love it!
Really nice choice, what's the fit like?
Also tootsie is looking cute!
Thanks Jessica ! I really love this birthday party hoodie. its so colorful and pretty . such a nice quality too. love it so much, i'm going to get Ellie another style suckright on my next order :cool:.
the fit is roomy, but not too roomy. she has had it on since it came today and she cant slip her little legs out cause the neck part is a comfy snug fit.

ya, i'm happy about Tootsie hoodie too. I know you cant tell by the pic that its a hoodie but it is. its this one : MY SWEETEST WINTER - WOOFLINK

Minnie has one also, and so does Ellie. I think this style runs smaller than most wooflink. Ellie has the size 1 and its alittle roomy but she can wear it

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
hi Meoshia ! I am very happy with this hoodie !! I think this is my favorite hoodie now for Ellie that I have. now I want more suckright for her . when I place my next DC order, i'll probably order her one more thing .
no, I didn't get the LD brown terry dress yet. all I got today was Ellie and Tootsies hoodies.
oh, and I also got the fabulous top. I think the size S is too small on Minnie. back then, they didn't have the size S/M that I always order for her. i'll try the S on Ellie... it could fit her roomy, not sure. Tootsie fits perfect in her fabulous top I got her in M from TJ Maxx years ago ..
I'm so glad you're happy with it. I knew you would be. It shipped really fast this time too. Maybe you can get the Cat and dog hoodie next. They are such good quality and so warm. The animal print bow on the party hoodie is removable, which is cool.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm so glad you're happy with it. I knew you would be. It shipped really fast this time typo. Maybe you can get the Cat and dog hoodie next. They are such good quality and so warm. And the animal print bow is removable.
I was lucky cause the party hoodie was an instock item. I just got it today, but she had it there when I put my order in. I'm still waiting to receive Minnies suckright hoodie I ordered for her, the cats and dogs one. I been trying to look on the suckright site but for some reason its not working for me ... :-(

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I was lucky cause the party hoodie was an instock item. I just got it today, but she had it there when I put my order in. I'm still waiting to receive Minnies suckright hoodie I ordered for her, the cats and dogs one. I been trying to look on the suckright site but for some reason its not working for me ... :-(

Melissa already had a party hoodie? Hmm I'll have to go on Suckright and see if I have any issues. How's the hoodie fitting now that Ellie has had it on for a bit? She does look so cute in it. What Suckright item would you order her next? It's too bad she doesn't make a lot of clothes :-(. Seems to be more accessories than clothes.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Melissa already had a party hoodie? Hmm I'll have to go on Suckright and see if I have any issues. How's the hoodie fitting now that Ellie has had it in for a bit? She does look so cute in it. What Suckright item would you order her next? It's too bad she doesn't make a lot if clothes :-(. Seems to be more accessories than clothes.
yes, I was so lucky that she already had an XS party hoodie in stock. ( i'm thin king maybe they sent her the wrong size when you ordered the S one... not sure though ) . anyways, it was a perfect even exchange cause it was the same price as the LD red wow padding coat I had ordered for Minnie and had to send back.

its still fitting her good. not slipping out of it at all , so , I am happy.
let me know if you can get on the suckrite site. it may be my computer... its been very slow lately and I don't know much about computers. I may have to take it to bestbuy again for some repairs.

the one that comes to mind that i'd want the most, would be the rocker girl tutu dress but, i'll have to take a good look at it. where the neck part is roomier, I may be afraid that ellie would slip out of it... I wish I could look at all the styles but I tried and tried to get on the suckright site :-(

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
yes, I was so lucky that she already had an XS party hoodie in stock. ( i'm thin king maybe they sent her the wrong size when you ordered the S one... not sure though ) . anyways, it was a perfect even exchange cause it was the same price as the LD red wow padding coat I had ordered for Minnie and had to send back.

its still fitting her good. not slipping out of it at all , so , I am happy.

let me know if you can get on the suckrite site. it may be my computer... its been very slow lately and I don't know much about computers. I may have to take it to bestbuy again for some repairs.

the one that comes to mind that i'd want the most, would be the rocker girl tutu dress but, i'll have to take a good look at it. where the neck part is roomier, I may be afraid that ellie would slip out of it... I wish I could look at all the styles but I tried and tried to get on the suckright site :-(

Ahhh okay. That's why you got it so fast. Well I hope our other Suckright order is coming soon. Like shipping next week!! Lol

I got onto Suckright easy. I still want the croissant sweater, Paris top

Here's the link to Suckright:

http://www.suckright.hu/products/carrier/?p=15

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Ahhh okay. That's why you got it so fast. Well I hope our other Suckright order is coming soon. Like shipping next week!! Lol

I got onto Suckright easy. I still want the croissant sweater, Paris sweater.

Here's the link to Suckright:

S*CK RIGHT - Dog accessories
I cant get on that link :-(. I just see a blank page ...
can you send me the link to the Paris sweater ? maybe it 'll work that way. is that one on the DC site yet ? I love the croissant hoodie too !!! what is the name of the Rocker chic tutu dress. I want to look that one up on DC

did some searching and found rock and roll dress on this site

Famous Rock 'n' Roll Princess by Suck Right | BAUtique Italy

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Ellie looks gorgeous in the dog birthday party suckright hoodie I love it!
Really nice choice, what's the fit like?
Also tootsie is looking cute!
Thanks Jessica ! I really love this birthday party hoodie. its so colorful and pretty . such a nice quality too. love it so much, i'm going to get Ellie another style suckright on my next order
the fit is roomy, but not too roomy. she has had it on since it came today and she cant slip her little legs out cause the neck part is a comfy snug fit.

ya, i'm happy about Tootsie hoodie too. I know you cant tell by the pic that its a hoodie but it is. its this one : MY SWEETEST WINTER - WOOFLINK

Minnie has one also, and so does Ellie. I think this style runs smaller than most wooflink. Ellie has the size 1 and its alittle roomy but she can wear it
Do you know what suckright you are going to buy next? I'm still waiting on the order I put in a couple of months back, half of it has shipped but the other half (SL) hasn't yet.
I'm glad to hear it fits well and it's comfy.
I also really like the my sweetest winter hoodie it looks beautiful on toots!
I think it would fit Millie really well in size 2 if it runs abit smaller, because the last size 2 I got her was a little baggy around her tummy. So I may try size 1 next time I get WL and if it doesn't fit her it will fit one of the pups when they grow up :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Do you know what suckright you are going to buy next? I'm still waiting on the order I put in a couple of months back, half of it has shipped but the other half (SL) hasn't yet.
I think it would fit Millie really well in size 2 if it runs abit smaller, because the last size 2 I got her was a little baggy around her tummy. So I may try size 1 next time I get WL and if it doesn't fit her it will fit one of the pups when they grow up :)

Size 1 is def tiny. I don't think it would work for Mills, as the length would be wayyy too short. That particular hoodie runs small so you should like the fit of it on Millie in the size 2. Braxton is a size 2 in Wooflink, 4.4 lbs 12" chest and 9" back, same size as Millie, but 1" shorter. Some Wooflink things run roomier than others, especially the hoodies and sweatshirts. But Millie is def a size 2. I just saw your weights of all of your dogs and it's perfect! Looks like Mills and Duchess will wear the same size and all of the others will wear the same size. That is as long as they continue to chart accordingly.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I cant get on that link :-(. I just see a blank page ...

can you send me the link to the Paris sweater ? maybe it 'll work that way. is that one on the DC site yet ? I love the croissant hoodie too !!! what is the name of the Rocker chic tutu dress. I want to look that one up on DC

did some searching and found rock and roll dress on this site

Famous Rock 'n' Roll Princess by Suck Right | BAUtique Italy

That's the site of which I showed you the Charlottes dress. And also how I discovered the Lella Su brand. They have a LellaSu dress in there that I want so bad! It has sequence on it. And I love the Coco dress but the small sizes are sold out. They do ship to the US but I'm not sure how much that'd be. But I'm def thinking of ordering that dress and a couple Lella Su items. The currency can be changed to the US dollar. Which makes browsing and pricing things much easier. The Rock Princess Suckright dress is actually cheaper on that site. I spoke with the person who runs the site, a guy. He was very nice.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I think it would fit Millie really well in size 2 if it runs abit smaller, because the last size 2 I got her was a little baggy around her tummy. So I may try size 1 next time I get WL and if it doesn't fit her it will fit one of the pups when they grow up

Size 1 is def tiny. I don't think it would work for Mills, as the length would be wayyy too short. That particular hoodie runs small so you should like the fit of it on Millie in the size 2. Braxton is a size 2 in Wooflink, 4.4 lbs 12" chest and 9" back, same size as Millie, but 1" shorter. Some Wooflink things run roomier than others, especially the hoodies and sweatshirts. But Millie is def a size 2. I just saw your weights of all of your dogs and it's perfect! Looks like Mills and Duchess will wear the same size and all of the others will wear the same size. That is as long as they continue to chart accordingly.
I would just like to try some size 1 just to check out the size and then if it doesn't fit one of the pups can have it,
I love how your Brax is the same size as mills because I can always check sizing with you. I'm happy that they are charted to be similar weights, just hoping duchess doesn't end up a size bigger than mills because then that will mean three different sizes but I think I will be lucky if I only have two different sizes :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I think it would fit Millie really well in size 2 if it runs abit smaller, because the last size 2 I got her was a little baggy around her tummy. So I may try size 1 next time I get WL and if it doesn't fit her it will fit one of the pups when they grow up

I would just like to try some size 1 just to check out the size and then if it doesn't fit one of the pups can have it,
I love how your Brax is the same size as mills because I can always check sizing with you. I'm happy that they are charted to be similar weights, just hoping duchess doesn't end up a size bigger than mills because then that will mean three different sizes but I think I will be lucky if I only have two different sizes
I can show you how a size 1 fits Brax. Wooflink a tees run big. Bailey and Kendall are a true size 3, but the last tees I purchased them were too big. For Millie, a size 1 in Wooflink will be too short in length and too tight. The good news is at least one of your other pups can wear the size 1. And yes you would be so so lucky to only have to buy 2 sizes. I love how if something is too big on Ava, it usually fits Braxton. You'll have the same luck :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts

I love how your Brax is the same size as mills because I can always check sizing with you. I'm happy that they are charted to be similar weights, just hoping duchess doesn't end up a size bigger than mills because then that will mean three different sizes but I think I will be lucky if I only have two different sizes
I can show you how a size 1 fits Brax. Wooflink a tees run big. Bailey and Kendall are a true size 3, but the last tees I purchased them were too big. For Millie, a size 1 in Wooflink will be too short in length and too tight. The good news is at least one of your other pups can wear the size 1. And yes you would be so so lucky to only have to buy 2 sizes. I love how if something is too big on Ava, it usually guys Braxton. You'll have the same luck
You are my doggy size guru! If I ever have a question I'm like "ask meoshia she will know!"
I'm excited for when they are all grown up its going to be so fun dressing them all up, Christmas time is something I'm really looking forward to!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I love how your Brax is the same size as mills because I can always check sizing with you. I'm happy that they are charted to be similar weights, just hoping duchess doesn't end up a size bigger than mills because then that will mean three different sizes but I think I will be lucky if I only have two different sizes :)

Here's a perfect example, this is Brax modeling the exact same chihuahua tee you got for Millie, only its Ava's size 1, you can see it's too short and too tight, and Brax is one inch shorter than Millie

Here are Ava's and Brax's matching Wooflink tees in size 1 fuchsia and size 2 light pink

This particular tee runs perfect in size 2 and perfect fit on Brax

Here's Ava's size 1 on Braxton, you can see that it's too short and too tight

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts

Here's a perfect example, this is Brax modeling the exact same chihuahua tee you got for Millie, only its Ava's size 1, you can see it's too short and too tight, and Brax is one inch shorter than Millie

Here are Ava's and Brax's matching Wooflink tees in size 1 fuchsia and size 2 light pink

This particular tee runs perfect in size 2 and perfect fit on Brax

Here's Ava's size 1 on Braxton, you can see that it's too short and too tight
Aw thanks meoshia this example is perfect I see the considerable difference in between size 1 and 2 now!
The first two photos didn't show up though. Also it's lovely to see photos of gorgeous Brax :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts