Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
The fur kids got their birthday presents in the mail today from the new Wooflink collection. Love the bright colors. Unfortunately it was pouring rain again today so the pictures were inside. The colors are much brighter/vibrant in person. Prince has on the "bad boy" tank, Lady the ice-cream dress and Sapphire the donut top with her pink pants. Everything is very lightweight for summer and very casual.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
L馃挏VE all of their outfits. My favorite is the purple donut tank. And I love Prince's tank too, Lady looks so fluffy and dainty! Your crew always looks adorable 馃槉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you so much. Sapphire also got the ice cream dress in purple.....love, love, love that purple. (Same color as the glam bag/collar).

Premium Member
Lynda I love it all girl! Especially the donut tank, it's so cute! Lady looks so pretty and feminine in her ice cream tank, Leo sends her kisses. And the bad boy is perfect for Prince. I should be getting my bad boy tanks any day now!

Registered
I too love the donut tank :) but as always all 3 of your pups look delicious! Lynda, how do you store all of their clothes ... I imagine them having tiny wardrobes filled with goodies!

Administrator
The look great! Sonny will get his two new Bad Boy tops for his birthday :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Today was a nicer day after work so Sapphire modeled her purple ice cream top outside......and then the sky let loose on me while I was mowing. Oh well, at least Sapphire stayed dry (hahaha).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts