Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, I get home today and have a present from my secret santa. Their name was not revealed but the note said...

To: My special girls and Cooper

This is something to keep you warm as the nights get colder.

Love, your secret santa.

P.S. More to come at Christmas time!

It is the cutest blanket I've ever seen in my life. A chihuahua blanket ordered from a boutique!!!

What a surprise!!! It's making me want to send one of mine out anonymously but I was trying to wait awhile...

Coco, let's tear this thing up. It's so soft...

Lily, how can you sleep??? We got a new blankie. Wake up Mackenzie.

OKay, tell me this isn't heaven on earth??? Both my babies sleeping...

Thank you so much santa!!! I love and adore it. The babies are so thrilled and it was such a wonderful surprise to come home to!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh that is gorgeous - what a fabulous print on it - they will certainly be cosy for the winter - Kids and chis!!!! A great gift!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh I love it, Robin! It is just beautiful! I bet you were thrilled when you opened it. Everyone looks very comfy on it too. What a nice surprise!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh that is gorgeous - what a fabulous print on it - they will certainly be cosy for the winter - Kids and chis!!!! A great gift!!
I'm so excited Jane. Isn't is just fabulous??? Thanks honey.
That is a very nice blanket.
Looks like there will be lots of fighting over who gets it :)
Oh yea, there always is fighting. Thanks Alan!!!
love the blanket Im soooo jealous!!

I want one too..

btw Im sure your person would love an early surprise....
I think an early surprise is in order to keep the fun going!!!
Oh I love it, Robin! It is just beautiful! I bet you were thrilled when you opened it. Everyone looks very comfy on it too. What a nice surprise!
What a great surprise!!! I was so excited when I got home. Just too adorable.
ahhh love that blanket i tried to order one but they wouldent post to the uk its lovely xxx
Isn't is just fantastic??? My santa sure did surprise me. I'm so excited!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OMG Robin that is just gorgeous! I love Kenzie sleeping with Lily, that is just so so so cute!!! I love how it's big enough for all your babies and kids together. What a lovely suprise!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Such a cool gift.
Love the print on it, and they look so cosy and content x
Oh my lord, I can't get them off the blankie to come to bed. LOL.
That blanket just screams chihuahua addict. It is so awesome! I love how big it is too!
It is huge and it's awesome. I am a true addict.
OMG Robin that is just gorgeous! I love Kenzie sleeping with Lily, that is just so so so cute!!! I love how it's big enough for all your babies and kids together. What a lovely suprise!!!
They truly fell asleep together. Kenz was so tired after we did her homework, she curled up with Lily Pad and fell asleep. Can you stand it Tash??? How cute is that picture???
i just bought a great gift for my ss i would love one of these for myself
Oh, you need one of these. It's so big and comfy. I am just thrilled beyond belief~!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh the blanket is just awesome! Doesn't Lisa have that blanket too? It looks adorable! Me thinks I'm gonna have to get me one of them! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is soo cute!! :D :D
Thanks Crystal!!!
Oh the blanket is just awesome! Doesn't Lisa have that blanket too? It looks adorable! Me thinks I'm gonna have to get me one of them! :D
Yep, she sure does and I've always wanted it. How did my santa know that I wonder???
That's an awesome blanket I wonder where it comes from I would love to have one as well :D What a great gift!!
Thanks Krista, isn't it adorable!!!
Robin thats lovely! lucky chis! it looks so comfy x
Thanks Claire. Your future baby will definitely need one!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts