Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love this make !!! I have one hoodie for Latte that I got on sale awhile back from funnyfur, and a couple things I got from ebay.
when I heard they were having a 50 percent off sale, I just had to get some more.

this first pic ... I know the lighting wasn't the best.. its hard to get a good shot in inside in front of the window

LATTE IN HER FRILLY DRESS

MATCHING LEMON TANKS FOR MINNIE AND TOOTSIE

here is Tootsie in her banana top. its very comfy on her. sometimes its so hard to get a good pic of Tootsie. this was the best I could do for this top. I really want a matching one for Minnie ......

and , last but not least... Latte in her bear hoodie

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Oh, that is soooo adorable, but if hubby see's it, he'll never let me get a girl. lol

Reactions: elaina

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
������������������������������������������������

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

LOL !!! so funny hehe :).

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Omg!!! I'm so in love with the girls and all of their new things. I don't even have a fave! Love it all💖absolutely stunning. Looks like we've got a lot of twinsies on the forum with these cute outfits. I'm so glad you got the lemon tanks E! They look summer ready 😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sooooo cute!!!! I actually love the light in the picture. It shows the detail, Latte looks like a perfect beautiful chi model!
thanks Debby ! yeah, you are right... I didn't realize , but you can see the lace better in the light :). the detailing is so nice . I think this is my favorite make

Latte......Sapphire would like to borrow your outfit! Love the pretty lace pants.
Latte says to send Sapphire over and she can try on and borrow all her clothes :)

Oh, that is soooo adorable, but if hubby see's it, he'll never let me get a girl. lol
lol. don't tell hubby then. its so fun to have a girl . there are cute boys things too but the girly things are so pretty :)

Aww Latte you look so adorable!! Love the PA outfit!! So pretty!! Can't wait for more pics! :)
Thanks Kathy ! you need to get Lluvia something Pariero too ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Super Cute
thanks Christie !

Yay! New pics! Love everything E!! The girls look fabulous! the chanel top is too cute!! Minnie and Toots look so adorable in their matching lemon dresses!

thanks Z ! I am very happy with everything .... so happy that I had to put in a second order . hehe. I love the chanel top too. its made so nice and is very comfy on Tootsie . I want one now for Minnie too !

Omg!!! I'm so in love with the girls and all of their new things. I don't even have a fave! Love it all��absolutely stunning. Looks like we've got a lot of twinsies on the forum with these cute outfits. I'm so glad you got the lemon tanks E! They look summer ready ��

thanks Meoshia !
I really love it all too !!! i'm glad you told me about the lemon tops and I saw how cute they looked on your girl so I had to get them !! I didn't get one for Latte yet. I was hoping at the end of the season , if they go on sale, i'll get her one.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Christie !

thanks Z ! I am very happy with everything .... so happy that I had to put in a second order . hehe. I love the chanel top too. its made so nice and is very comfy on Tootsie . I want one now for Minnie too !

thanks Meoshia !

I really love it all too !!! i'm glad you told me about the lemon tops and I saw how cute they looked on your girl so I had to get them !! I didn't get one for Latte yet. I was hoping at the end of the season , if they go on sale, i'll get her one.

You're welcome! I'm so glad I checked pariero again after that first order or I would have never even known about that 50% off sale. And so glad I got to tell you about it since we were just talking about it in fb! I can't wait til you get your other things. I'll have to get a pic of Brax in the lemon tank and maybe order another Chanel tank! Love the way it looks with my Chanel tote 😊

1 - 20 of 49 Posts