Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We got Izzie's SS presents!! :)

We got Izzie's SS presents today, and I love them!! Especially all of the clothes! A few of them are ones I've looked at online and thought about getting! Our SS was Baylee and LittleHead. Thank you sooo much!! I love everything! :)

I took lots of pics of course, and my hubby had to hold Bella for a couple minutes so Izzie could check it all out first, ha ha. Sooo.. onto the pics!!

Everything-

Izzie checkin everything out-

Bella helpin-

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
CLOTHES! pre-washed, and some will shrink a bit.

This one is big for some reason, but I can alter the straps a bit to make it fit better..

Oh, and we can't forget the collars!! They fit her perfect! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow, I see some happy little fur babies....wonderful job ss

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
So glad you like everything!! I'm so disappointed the clothes are too big, especially the pink sequin. Izzie looks super cute :D Baylee & I enjoyed shopping for the both of you.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a hard fit sometimes, cuz I love shirts/dresses to go to the tail, but then sometimes that makes a weird fit everywhere else. I sew so I can alter the sequin one. The others will fit perfect after a wash and dry.. :) So no worries, you did awesome. They are all so cute. I have been looking at the sequin one!! lol. Kristi showed me it awhile back and I thought it was so adorable, just never got it. I love everything. And the girls loooove the treats!! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Nice SS presents ! , My favorite is the blue striped dress. it looks so pretty on Izzie. i love the butterfly dress too. i have the same dress for minnie but in a different print. its a nice style. i ordered that same pink sequin shirt. it does seem to run big... maybe if Bella is a bigger size, it will fit her better , or like you say, you can always alter it. its so pretty though . loved seeing all the pics too

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Nice haul!! I think the clothes will shrink some and if not maybe thy will fit Bella! It is really hard to fit smaller pups but I think Crystal did great!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It does look adorable on Bella! Maybe I'll order the smaller size for Izzie so they can each have one. They will shrink up a little though. Izzie's Zack and Zoey's sweater shrunk on her. It went a lil past her bum before wash, and after it doesn't even go to her tail anymore! So I know they will shrink a lil. I know the 2 dresses, the butterfly and green one, will fit perfect after being washed. But the sequin one, those straps are just so much! lol. We'll see how it fits Bella after being washed, otherwise I may alter it.

Here is Izzie goin to town on the cookies. They both LOOOVE them. Which is crazy cuz I haven't been able to find biscuit/cookies that they actually like.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, what a generous and wonderful SS you had!! :) Great gifts! Love it all.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So the 2 dresses that were a lil big shrunk a lil and I think they fit pretty good now! :)

The tank top still fits Bella the same.. so I don't think it shrunk much and it might be hers now.. lol. I might buy Izzie a smaller one so they can match tho. :)

Thank you so so much! Can't tell you how much we appreciate and love everything!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They love the treats!!!! Did you see the pic of Izzie gobbling up the cookies? They have never liked cookies/biscuits much... and they loooove those! And of course they freaked over the S&C... ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.