Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Look at what came in today! I emailed primal last week, and they sent me lots of samples of their freeze dried Turkey and sardines. We also got our second of a 6 month subscription to barkbox! Everything in this months box is awesome! Here's a few pics and more!
Is this for us mom?! View attachment 45122
They also sent a booklet and coupon View attachment 45130
Our barkbox included organic treats and leather bacon and eggs squeaky toys and a bully stick View attachment 45138
This is our fave barkbox so far! View attachment 45146
Mmmmm bacon! View attachment 45154

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2

Registered
I'm so jealous that they sent you so many samples! I emailed them and told them I wanted to buy some and they didn't offer to send anything. Maybe it's just the US? Everyone looks so adorable btw!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Wow great pictures, I wrote Primal and bunch other company got lots of samples. it was fun receiving them at different times.
Thanks! The dogs really enjoyed. While I was waiting for my samples, I ended up buying a bag of duck duck goose Stella freeze dried, and the dogs love it! I'm looking forward to buying a bag of primal soon! Which other companies did you write?

Registered
Thanks! The dogs really enjoyed. While I was waiting for my samples, I ended up buying a bag of duck duck goose Stella freeze dried, and the dogs love it! I'm looking forward to buying a bag of primal soon! Which other companies did you write?

Just Primal. Maybe I'll try emailing S&C and see if they'll send me something. Our fave pet store just started carrying the frozen so I think they could get the freeze dried in (we failed with the frozen).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
I'm so jealous that they sent you so many samples! I emailed them and told them I wanted to buy some and they didn't offer to send anything. Maybe it's just the US? Everyone looks so adorable btw!

Thanks Krystal Really? The lady who wrote me back was so helpful and seemed eager to send out samples. Stella's however wouldn't send any samples. They said to check my local carriers for samples. And thanks about the pics! Today was a lovely day. Btw...do you have an ATC butterfly collar for sale on ebay right now?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
She told me she was sending me different flavors though. But there are check marks on each bag and it's check marked in the turkey sardine flavor. I'm so new to all this freeze dried stuff lol. I also switched back to Fromm. The reason I made the switch is because Brax has become a picky eater. And it seems she will only eat the kibble now if freeze dried is topping it. The other dogs will eat Fromm with or without the freeze dried. Right now I'm only using it as a topped. How much do you guys feed?

Registered
鈽Not the warmest day. But it was very sunny, we took a few pics outside!
Braxi watching the geese fly by View attachment 45162
Kendall taking in a breath of fresh air View attachment 45170
My super model Ava! View attachment 45178
She's getting big, but still so small View attachment 45186
New greenbelts collars finally arrived last week View attachment 45194

Are your greenbelt collars the thicker ones? I got the smallest for Lily which is very skinny. The two I got for Raisin & Mia look similar in width to yours. Do your dogs mind wearing them??

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Are your greenbelt collars the thicker ones? I got the smallest for Lily which is very skinny. The two I got for Raisin & Mia look similar in width to yours. Do your dogs mind wearing them??

Usually Shannon will use whichever leather she can find. She knows that I prefer as thin as possible. I'd say the pink ones are thinner, but all 3 are very thin in comparison to some of Kendall's and Bailey's. Also the pink ones are very very soft 馃槉.

Registered
Do you put a collar on you chihuahua is that ok for them ?? :) I have one to and iv been told not to put collars on her and I would love to because there are so many cute ones out there :)?

Lori n my pup bambi

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Do you put a collar on you chihuahua is that ok for them ?? :) I have one to and iv been told not to put collars on her and I would love to because there are so many cute ones out there :)?

Lori n my pup bambi

I have a huge collection of collars. And my chi's wear collars all the time. My two 3 yr olds can wear their collars all day. And my 1 yr old and 6 month old wear their collars when I'm home from work or on my days off. It's your choice if you want your dogs to wear collars or not. It's very safe, as long as it fits properly. And it is especially beneficial to buy a collar and identification tag for your dog in the event they ever become lost. God forbid. Lately I've been buying tags with charms on them 馃槉, I especially love tags with charms because it's like a little bell and it lets me know where my babies are and what they're up to 馃槣

Premium Member
we got the same thing in Kody's Barkbox.... he gets excited when I put the box on the floor... and sniffs around in the box...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
we got the same thing in Kody's Barkbox.... he gets excited when I put the box on the floor... and sniffs around in the box...

It was a really cute box this month. It's my second one, and so far my fave. My boyfriend got the dogs a 6 month subscription. Have you tried any other pet subscription boxes?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts