Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a package from our Auntie Sarah yesterday! We wanted to show you some pics :)

Whats we gets??

We professional package inspec-tors so we do dis good.

Laurel's found what she will be having LOL.

Wow look at all dis stuffs!!

Its so soft an squeeshy! (Laurel's sulking b'c she got scolded for running off w/ the bag of treats and trying to chew it open).

I luffs tennis bawls!!!

Mummy gotted warm cozies !!!Her favorite!

more to come...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Oakley has a shiney!

Let go, mums!

We has'd a mean about dees box.

Look at my awesome mean.

Oakley has'd a bit of a mean too!

And dis is where Wowrels been! She be a fud loving dogs.

Da itty bitty angry committee.

Wooks at all da loots! Thanks Sarah!

NOM NOM NOM

Bryco things Ostrich is better than gold lol.

Thank you! They LOVE the ostrich and are quite entertained by the shiney rooster LOL. And the show lead is gorgeous, I didn't have one like that and had been keeping an eye out for one :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Great pics Kristi! I LOLed at Laurel sulking and at Triggers mean :) What great stuff! I love the little birdie in the santa hat, is he an ostrich? Such great stuff, how sweet of Sarah! Its always fun to get stuff from another country too b/c they have different toys and treats rather than the same stuff we are used to getting. Lucky Green Chis!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome gifts!! Everything looks fantastic and it's always so much fun seeing your little cuties. I love Trigger's mean. :lol:

Oakleys mean is missing :(
Yeah! What's up with that? We were jipped. :(

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awwwww you're more than welcome I need to send the other bits but will wait til after thanks giving so it doesn't get lost!! Ah your guys are so beautiful xx

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha Sarah they started growling over the box the minute I put it down b'c they could smell the Ostrich. They've all had a good chew and they love it :) :) And for whatever reason they've played with the toys non-stop so they must really like them. Trigger likes the snowman disc, Bryco likes the gold rooster and Oakley adores the little lamb. Laurel is not a toy dog at all but she is laying on her ostrich ATM lol.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahaha omg they're so sweet bless them laurel know it's for fat dogs hahaha bless her heart!!

My girls have some of the same toys for Xmas I think they're so sweet all christmasy!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the rooster is especially a big hit, the dont have any other shiney toys or toys that texture even Laurel had a go at it as she likes some weird toys but none of our normals hehe. And I loooove the socks and gloves, exactly what I like :) I always wear fluffy socks like that at night cuz our house gets cold.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sarah is a sweetie!!! I love it!! I can vouch for those ostrich chews - wow! Brody LOVES his! Those pics were great Kristi - I was cracking up for the 'meanie' pics. And Oakley looks GREAT! She walking good now??

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sarah is a sweetie!!! I love it!! I can vouch for those ostrich chews - wow! Brody LOVES his! Those pics were great Kristi - I was cracking up for the 'meanie' pics. And Oakley looks GREAT! She walking good now??
Yep yep! She has lost as much weight as I feel comfortable w/ her losing and as of Friday is off of cage rest. She seems completely comfortable on the leg and we are just doing our best to keep her from jumping on and off of furniture for the next 2 weeks before we "set her free" LOL. But yeah, she has been in a much better mood now that we're letting her scamper a bit more.

And OMG, the Ostrich chews are AMAZING, are they not? I had to ask Sarah to send some for Brody b'c of how much we loved the ones she sent us and I know Brody gets the same sort of treats/chews as my guys. And I think they must really clean their teeth because they shred a bit and really form a toothbrush like end. And they don't smell at all. I tried ordering some beef tendons for my guys from BBS and ewwwwie!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Kristi, you posted two of the same pic of the Trigger means instead of the Oakley means! Fiiiixx iiiiit, pleeease!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww that's sweet, not mean! Just as cute though. ;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I suspect there was a Laurel being a fattie joke in there and i'm speaking up on behalf of Laurel, you be nice to her Ms. Kristi! She knows what she likes!

Too precious, I found ostrich the other day actually I couldn't believe it. I didn't buy it as it was very expensive and claimed to be natural but the ingredients led me to believe it was not entirely true, so I settled for some tripe.

Looks like it's worth a shot if I find the good stuff judging by your pups chowing down!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts