Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's FABULOUS!!! It's just the perfect size and so well made. Absolutely adorable! The lid has a rubber gasket so it seals tightly. And the homemade treats look and smell delicious! Brody is Mr Picky and he gobbled one right down so that is quite an endorsement. :) If any of you are thinking of getting one, you won't be disappointed! I'm so glad I got one! :) THANK YOU Baileysmommy!!

Here's a few pics....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, the treats are fabulous! Only $2 more for a full jar of them. They are probably an inch long. Brody loves them, which is so unusual for him! He's never eaten a dog biscuit in his life!! I've bought him a dozen different kinds and he won't touch anything except the Wellness puppy treats. So that's a compliment to the chef! :) Even the cat wanted a taste. LOL!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
wow that's look nice! they are good size treats!

LOL i'd have to buy more than $2 worth in my house! we usally give each chi 2-3 treats each.

what was the price for it again? i'm going to see if i can swing it this week, being broke is the story of my life. LOL but spearing a penny for my chis always

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
too cute! im surprised he wasn afraid of it o.o
Yeah really! LOL! I still can't believe he was afraid of the clicker at puppy class and all those clickers going off really freaked him out. They were kind of loud but sheesh!

Well, I do have to tease you a bit and say at least he isn't afraid of OTHER PUPPIES! LOL! Poor Dex. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow that's look nice! they are good size treats!

LOL i'd have to buy more than $2 worth in my house! we usally give each chi 2-3 treats each.

what was the price for it again? i'm going to see if i can swing it this week, being broke is the story of my life. LOL but spearing a penny for my chis always
Here's the thread from the beginning with the prices and all the information.

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=36487

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Very nice. The third picture he's looking like he's wondering why if this is a treat jar does he have no treats.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
The Kona Treats you recommended are great. I got both the Chicken Jerky and the Hearts and Bones and Paco love,love,loves them. They are very fresh and since I live in LA they get to me the next day. The factory is in oakland. Wonderful find thank you again.:coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Kona Treats you recommended are great. I got both the Chicken Jerky and the Hearts and Bones and Paco love,love,loves them. They are very fresh and since I live in LA they get to me the next day. The factory is in oakland. Wonderful find thank you again.:coolwink:
I'm so glad you like the Kona's Treats. They are just pure chicken, nothing else, so knowing they are healthy is peace of mind! They are kind of like thick potato chips made of chicken! But they break easily so you can give a big or small piece. Brody loves them too. I got a sample of the hearts and bones and Brody loved them also! They are definitely on our list of treats to buy!

http://konaschips.com/

With all the junk food out there for dogs, I'm glad there are some healthy alternatives!

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts