Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Faith, Timmy and Calleigh have received all their Secret Santa gifts now!:santa: I think we are going to wait til Christmas morning to let them open them all. My husband and I are all by ourselves, so in doing that, it won't seem so "empty" here on Christmas morning. All our kids are grown and they and other relatives live way up north in Indiana. Plus the husband and I are doing some major cleaning and organizing the house and garage. But I did peek at a couple and Wow! Looks like Santa's sleigh emptied out at our house! So a big thank you to Jan, Brandi, and I think the other one is Crystal! Really, we can't wait to dig into those boxes! The chis all know that these gifts are for them. They've been sniffing them and jumping up and down!:blob4: But we will wait til Christmas morning! (I know.....I'm a mean Mommy tormenting these poor little doggies!!!);)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
sounds like so much fun!
We also received a package today--from Calleigh to Jerry :) Thanks so much! :santa:
Also, waiting for Christmas morning to open. Empty Nest... You know how it is! lol!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
How exciting! I can't wait for pictures! :p

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I think you're tormenting me more than the dogs! :( :( :(
Anywho, yes..Queen Britney & I sent the package to Tim!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
I have Faith's present here but gonna wait until 'Peso' arrives this afternoon so he can begin the tradition of 'doggie christmas' here with us... Chico says I would have 'pressies' in my shoes if I made him wait until Christmas Day so we will open them this afternoon, after all I don't want to feel a warm 'doggie muffin' in my shoe early in the mornings....lol

when I was growing up, I was allowed to open one present early, before Christmas Day... I think you should let them open one gift a piece!! doesn't everyone agree?? oh and take lots of pics!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.