Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
That collar tree is going to fill up fast!
I love both of the blue ones on Oakley, and Laurels is the perfect color against her coat. All the little Green ladies look lovely :) I still can not get over Asias eyebrows, they really crack me up.
Now theres no excuse for you not to make a new siggy too.
When does NUMBER SIX come home?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leah comes home Feb 25 I think :) We have to make final arrangements. Asia's orange collar is actually Leah's...but I figured Asia could model it;) Oakley got 3 b'c IDK, I figure they will fit all the girls when they are older. The collars were only $10 so I went a little crazy.

I agree--Laurel's is just perfect for her! Miles doesn't like her in pink so I always have to compromise but the mint and the reddish pinks are perfect for her!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Leah comes home Feb 25 I think :) We have to make final arrangements. Asia's orange collar is actually Leah's...but I figured Asia could model it;) Oakley got 3 b'c IDK, I figure they will fit all the girls when they are older. The collars were only $10 so I went a little crazy.

I agree--Laurel's is just perfect for her! Miles doesn't like her in pink so I always have to compromise but the mint and the reddish pinks are perfect for her!
Aww its getting close then! Whats her personality like? Will she be an "easy" puppy too?

You better hurry and get some pics of the boys before you just have to change it again;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Those collars are so cute! They look amazing on the girls. :)
Kristi you seem to always find the cutest doggie stuff at such great prices.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those collars are so cute! They look amazing on the girls. :)
Kristi you seem to always find the cutest doggie stuff at such great prices.
Hehe, thanks! I have to find good deals LMAO w/ so many ;) Handmade Colorful Dog Collars and Fun Tutorials by crazyforcollars is her etsy shop, she custom makes them so if you see one you like but it isn't available in the size you need she can usually do it. She shipped mine pretty quickly too. Very nice lady and friendly to work with :) To me, $10 is an absolute steal, I have seen collars like this for more than double some places!

That is a crazy good deal! I meant to comment on that but forgot. Usually thats what they charge for just the flower!
I know! I was stoked to find them, they are sooo cute, and really well made. The bows are removable too so you could swap 'em out if you wanted (she does sell just the bows).

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I know, it gets expensive when you want to buy for the whole gang. I would feel guilty if I didn't get them all something. Lol!
You have me beat now with Asia, and the other little one arriving soon. :)
Thanks for the link! I'm going to check it out now. $10.00 is a steal!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a bargain!! Super cute collars! Love them. Does she do manly ones for the lil boys?! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So cute You have some very pretty girls and boys lol.I would love to have some bow tie ones for my boys.
P.S. you need to update your siggy lol.Asia don't like being left out.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts