Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the garden centre for my Xmas candles today went to the butchers for some meat and asked for bones for small dogs well we got pork this time and omg hahahaha I'd love to see what they give for big dogs

YouTube - We have to work for our dinner

Needless to say I didn't let them eat it all but lotus lost 3 teeth in the process wooo

·
Registered
185 Posts
I wonder what the butcher's idea of a big dog is???

How cute! If I give my pup raw meat/bone, she ends up draging it all over the house! Ick!

On a side note, I thought pork was bad for dogs because of parasites? Or something like that...just wondering

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Those are huge! Lol!!
It looks like they had no problem at all working those bones. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jenn I'd never heard of the pork debate till I joined here anyway everything is inspected here they wouldn't be able to sell it however if you're worried you can freeze it for a couple of weeks

Oh I just move my girls and block them they learn where to eat v quickly!!

Hahaha Lisa they are so happy I froze the other bigger pieces I'm really happy with the way they have to use their front teeth to tear too and they really work their jaw yay for free bones

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've given it to them back there's actually a lot of flexible bone lotus can get through I'd love to know what they're eating lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Now that's a raw meaty bone!! :) I love how they are getting a complete body workout gnawing on those things! And great that Lotus lost some baby teeth! Fabulous.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was laughing her bum was up in the air daisy was practically on her side hahaha they have had so much fun I think and they were so good when I took it off them not trying to hold onto it!!

She's lost 9 teeth so far!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts