Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all is well at the moment :hello1: Except for poor Bellas allergies...darn those budding trees :foxes15:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a beautiful shot of the "miracle girls!" My heart swells everytime I see them and know all is well. Bella looks wonderful, and apparently the "collar" has been accepted as the norm for her these days..lol Zari has healed so well from her eye surgery and appears to me quite satisfied with herself. :p
Izzy and her mohawk cracks me up every time I see her. :daisy: I assume she now understands "no more trips to the river" for her..;) Much love to all the girls, hubby, and you Kathleen! Deb

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Deb...we went to Petsmart following the dr's and there were so many people stopping and talking to the girls...and not one person mentioned anything about...the eyes or Bellas collar...it was wonderful...we just were a bunch of dog lovers having a conversation :daisy:There was a male chihuahua there and he had a full black mask...he was so handsome....

and no, I don't believe Miss Izzy has learned her lesson about the raging river...she is my daredevil child :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
They are the sweetest bunch. :cloud9:

It could be my bad memory, or maybe I just never asked... where did you get your pups from?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
It's so good to see your sepcial girls. They look so well and content. I love Zari's head tilt, just so cute.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful girls!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is good news! I know that a good report from the Vet for you is a much bigger relief than it is for many of us. Your care for them is inspiring-we all could learn a lesson from you!

I love their little bandanas!!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww, are they all related?
Love the red coloring they all have...I have a couple reds too ;)
Actually Zari is really the redhead...Bella is more tan and and Izzy is brownish...

That is good news! I know that a good report from the Vet for you is a much bigger relief than it is for many of us. Your care for them is inspiring-we all could learn a lesson from you!

thanks...I was sorry I couldn't get three bandanas the same color but then again , different is ok, its always good to stand out in a crowd :D

It's so good to see your sepcial girls. They look so well and content. I love Zari's head tilt, just so cute.
Thanks Pam...its hard to get a pic of Zari when she's not laying down :D
but today she decided to add the head tilt ...in some pics its tilted to the other side..what a little character she is :D

·
Registered
946 Posts

Ok, now I know I have missed a story (s) with these cute little girls! Darn:foxes15:
Would it be too much to ask for a recap? I have now been seeing your posts more ( I'm a lot newer here, and have missed a lot :foxes15:).
I am happy that whatever " situations" you've been through are looking better now though :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful girls!:D
thank you

Ok, now I know I have missed a story (s) with these cute little girls! Darn:foxes15:
Would it be too much to ask for a recap? I have now been seeing your posts more ( I'm a lot newer here, and have missed a lot :foxes15:).
I am happy that whatever " situations" you've been through are looking better now though :)

Never be afraid to ask questions, that is how we all learn :daisy:

Bella...wearing the collar has Megaesophaus...she wears the collar to help prevent aspiration of food/fluids/ saliva/meds into her lungs..aspiration pneumonia is deadly in a ME dog...she sits in a Bailey chair to eat...is handfed a pureed food...all her fluids are incorporated into her puree....and she takes 3 meds to help with motility and prevention of gastritis/reflux

Zari...with the one eye...has juvenile glaucoma and had a major bleed into her eye last month and the eye was removed as she was blind in it...her other eye is also diseased but she has sight in it and her pressures are monitored..

Izzy has an eye disease also...and is blind in the one eye ( which is malformed ) and has no near vision in the other eye but her far vision is sharp a a tack...she can spot a bird half way across the yard ! ...she also has her pressures monitored for glaucoma....

:daisy:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
My three favourite girls <3 I love this pic Bella has so much Character like a little diva, and Zari I just love her head tilt. Izzy just makes me smile I she is so cute <3

I'm so glad the visit went well, these girls are very very lucky to have a mama like you

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Pictures of your three girls ALWAYS make my day! Bella in her collar reminds me of Queen Elizabeth ( or is it Queen Victoria?) Anyway it's a queen, so we know who must rule the bunch. haha. Izzy's head pulled back a little bit like, "You messin' with me? I don't think you messin' with me." and Zari's twisted like she's deeply studying the situation just show what amazing personality your crew have. I absolutely LOVE them!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awwwwhhhhhh how cute! x
thanks...

Pictures of your three girls ALWAYS make my day! Bella in her collar reminds me of Queen Elizabeth ( or is it Queen Victoria?) Anyway it's a queen, so we know who must rule the bunch. haha. Izzy's head pulled back a little bit like, "You messin' with me? I don't think you messin' with me." and Zari's twisted like she's deeply studying the situation just show what amazing personality your crew have. I absolutely LOVE them!

That is too funny :D we often call Bella the " Queen Bee " because of her diva attitude... she really does think we all were put on this earth to serve her :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My three favourite girls <3 I love this pic Bella has so much Character like a little diva, and Zari I just love her head tilt. Izzy just makes me smile I she is so cute <3

I'm so glad the visit went well, these girls are very very lucky to have a mama like you
thanks so much...you have such a gorgeous chihuahua... a really different coat...always reminds me of a teeny tiny aussie shepard ! :daisy:

·
Registered
801 Posts
These beautiful babies can make a bad day better in
an instant! Much love to you all :love7:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts