Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to work on commands...they weren't having it.

She found her flower!

And she wouldn't share..

You think you're gonna get it, but you're mistaken boy!

I was crawling up to her with the camera..she was protecting her toy lol

I just like this one..

Boss stole it!

And shook it..

And then hid under the coffee table with it lol

And here we have a video of the action that took place right here in my living room!

And then they crashed. With Lina on the actual pillow of course and Boss sleeping on the floor...what a meanie lol

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
A lady chi always loves to get her way, especially when she's Queen status like Lina!
Great pictures, and wow you were right, Boss is bigger. He's still my fave guy though <3

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hi Kristin,

My husband and I looked at the photos and the video this evening. We loved them, smiled, and laughed out loud. Lina looks so happy. The video of Lina and Boss playing with the flower toy is too cute. She is always protective about her toys. It's wonderful that she and Boss are getting along so well.

Thank you for the photos and video. They help ease our pain of not having Lina with us. We know and see Lina is happy and much loved. Lina is back where she belongs - with you and her first family. Please give Lina hugs and kisses from us and tell her we miss her very much.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:) Thanks ladies.

I told ya'll Boss was huge! I didn't realize he had grown so much until I saw him next to Lina. Isn't there something I can do about that? Isn't there a food I can put him on to make him as tiny as he was when I got him?? *Sigh* I miss the puppy breath :(.

BellaLina's Mom- I'll gladly give her big hugs from you guys :). I think she is feeling a little sad that you're not around. She plays with Boss and all that, and she cuddles with us, but she looks so sad when she's in her bed :(. I'm sure she misses you a lot.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
:) BellaLina's Mom- I'll gladly give her big hugs from you guys :). I think she is feeling a little sad that you're not around. She plays with Boss and all that, and she cuddles with us, but she looks so sad when she's in her bed :(. I'm sure she misses you a lot.

My husband, Bella, and I are also feeling sad without Lina, Daddy's little girl. Our home is too quiet without Lina playing and running around with Bella.

Bella has been whining every night because she doesn't want to sleep alone without Lina. Bella and Lina used to start off sleeping in their own dog bed/crate every night in their bedroom. However, many times we found Bella and Lina sleeping together curled up on the sofa in their bedroom, "protecting" each other, with Bella using Lina's butt as her pillow. This always warmed our hearts and made us smile. :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awww, Lina and Boss. Sisters are suppose to be meanies when brothers wanna take their stuff...just ask my brother LOL.

I like the picture of Lina when she stepped on the toy to prevent you from getting it LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts