Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chico is a sweet little guy who belongs to my step daughter. He came over to spend the day with Lindy and Sally.

They played.

Chico enjoyed finding old bones.

They rested with my husband.

I think the dogs had a good time. It was really good to see Chico. I hope he comes back soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Chico is so precious! I hope he comes back to visit soon too. Love the pic of the pups hanging out with your husband.
Chico is very special to us. He was born on the day that my husband and I met, so celebrating his birthday is as special as our wedding anniversary! Chico came to our reception and paw printed our guest book.

After my husband had heart valve repair surgery, Chico spent a lot of time with him during his recovery. My husband reciprocated when Chico had surgery for a luxating patella, so they have a special bond.

Chico actually came over yesterday because my husband took him to the vet. Apparently, he hasn't been eating. The vet said he was fine. He actually ate quite a bit when he was here and got treats with the girls. Maybe he just needs to be in the company of other chis now and again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts