Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He could hardly get up anymore, between the large tumor and arthritis in his front paws. My DH and I both went and I fed him dog treats and cheese while we waited for the vet to come in. Between the vet, his assistant and the two of us, there wasn't a dry eye among us. It was so hard to leave him there. He'll be cremated and his ashes spread in a pet cemetery.

We knew it was going to be soon but we kept hoping. Elvis is taking it in stride. He's taken over being the inspector general of shipments (groceries). Today he even held the door open while we brought in the bags.

Somewhere, there is a place which is filled with cheese and bacon and visitors that are only shins and pants legs and there Twain is now.

RIP Twain 6.21.96-11.13.06

·
Registered
22 Posts
What a beautiful black dog..I am so sorry for you and your famlies loss.Just remember that you gave him a good life.Twain knows how much he was loved right up until the endI don't know you yet,but I am sending you healing,peace and big hugs for you and your family during this difficullt time...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'm so sorry. Hugs from Dolly and me...I hope you aren't too sad, knowing he is in a better place! (Somehow knowthing that doesn't always make it better right away). Hug Elvis--that always helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts