Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Great pics!! I love the black and white.
I love the tennis ball pics too.
I wish I had a nice secure area for Carl to run around in. I have a huge field behind my house but he likes to snack on goose poop :shock:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Omg, he is SOOOOO cute!! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him! :love1: He is such a handsome guy. I love his facial expressions! Welcome back :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Awwwww he is a peach!! he has a nose like henry, i call it a "squishy" nose :lol: i'm sure that's not the correct term though :p

·
Registered
262 Posts
Is that a regular size tennis ball? how does he pick it up?!?! i gave henry a regular sized one but he couldn't pick it up & got really frustrated, so i got him some little ones made for puppies!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
He is sooo cute! I love that adorable face. Its great to see a chihuahua play fetch and run like a racehorse. Bella also runs like a racehorse playing fetch with her toys. :p

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww I'm glad to see you guys here again! He is just soo adorable, I love him! :D :D :D The running ones are so cute. :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
he is adorable! :love5: i really like your b&w pictures :)

the ones with the tennis ball are so cute :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone! That is a small tennis ball, about half the size of a regular one I guess. I got it from Wal-mart I believe. He loves it!:D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BlueMo0nz said:
That small and stil so big next to him? He must be tiny! What is his weight? I am thinking of getting a tiny ball for Tyke bc he loves fetch. He is such a cutie!
Sorry, I just saw this. He weighs right around 3 lbs, depending on the day. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts