Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey is finally letting Ziva snuggle with her, they've been playing a little this afternoon playing chase. I think Zoey is feeling better, she was begging for Pizza at lunch time.
The 1st 2 were taken yesterday:

These were taken today:
Zoey is smiling in this picture:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are two peas in a pod!! Super cute! I can see that Ziva is growing! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah she's up to a whopping 4.2# now :) Although I've been feeding her a little much so need to cut back...she's getting a belly :) OMG guys, Zoey just licked/kissed Ziva for the first time...I'm such a proud mama!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, they are so sweet together! :love7: Sisterly love. :) Zoey smiling is so cute!

·
Registered
602 Posts
So good that they are getting along now! Ziva is a doll! and i love how Zoey smiles!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Awww...isn't it precious when they snuggle! Gretel and Godric JUST started this week! Your girls are just too dang cute!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! They are so sweet! I bet they become very close. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww sisters! So sweet! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww!! Your heart must be all warm & fuzzy. It's the best feeling when they start bonding like that. They're such sweet girls...love them! :love5:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So good.Glad they are getting along.It is so sweet to see them when they start getting along.Been there done that.And I am so happy mine get along now.SO I know how pround you are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts