Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NInja got a cuddle sac today!!! We got it from petsmart in the cat section it was $14.99 it took him about 20 mins to get the concept when I would tell him to get in it he would jump over it hahaha

Ma what the heck is this?

Ohhh it's so warm and soft

I just love it! he is sound asleep in it now!

·
Registered
200 Posts
He looks so comfy in there and I really like that cuddle sac.I need to get one for Odie as he doesn't have a bed yet just his carrier that has baby blankets in it.He really likes it in there but I think it's time he got a bed.
Cute chi you have there!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He looks so comfy in there and I really like that cuddle sac.I need to get one for Odie as he doesn't have a bed yet just his carrier that has baby blankets in it.He really likes it in there but I think it's time he got a bed.
Cute chi you have there!
He just loves it he`s always under the blankets but when I am not home he sits in his bed in the living room with my mom and he gets cold easily because he is half hairless it is working out well so far! I am reccomending it to everyone :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww so cute!!!! He's buried in it. Just perfect!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I love the color! Ninja looks very happy and cozy. :)
Great deal!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww glad he likes it! Chloe thinks her cuddle sack is a toy and turns it inside out and drags it all around the living room and then her and Colette play tug of war with it. I don't know maybe she doesn't like to cuddle since she is a long coat.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww glad he likes it! Chloe thinks her cuddle sack is a toy and turns it inside out and drags it all around the living room and then her and Colette play tug of war with it. I don't know maybe she doesn't like to cuddle since she is a long coat.
hahaha that's funny!

Awwww so cute!!!! He's buried in it. Just perfect!
He loves it Baby-Love snuck in it when he went downstairs and when he came back he was crying and crying and crying I really didn't think she would like it that's why I only got one she doesn't sleep under the covers usually. I got some pics of her in it that I will add later with her ridiculous faces :D

I love the color! Ninja looks very happy and cozy. :)
Great deal!
he loves it and it's really soft!

·
Registered
677 Posts
awwwwhhh!!! I love Ninja pics!!!! He's just such a handsome little guy! He reminds me so much of ChiChi. Seems like an old soul!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very nice and great deal! He looks nice and cozy in there. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts