Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My BFF is having a baby and her husband works out west in the oil fields so Lola and I went to stay with her for 2 weeks until her hubby could come back home just in case she went into labor Lola loves going to her auntie jens house she get super spoiled and she get to see her BFF Cheezy. here are just some quick shots from over the 2 weeks we also did a quick overnight at my moms along the way back and went fr a walk to the sand quarry sorry if some of the pics are not of best quality they are from my phone

at my moms
this is lola trying to climb the big sand pile to my little sister at the top
its really hard to make her out :(

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
great pics...looks like she had a super time...thats some hill she climbed....such a brave little munchkin ...love the pic of her sleeping..all tuckered out from her adventures !

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi so glad to see pics of little lola she is always one of my fav how much is she weighing now shw still seems so small thanks

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
She's a little cutie. Looks like she had fun. That sure was a big sand hill, I know I never could have climbed it. lol

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's a little cutie. Looks like she had fun. That sure was a big sand hill, I know I never could have climbed it. lol
lol yeah me either I just watched my sister , tazz and lola run up and down it they had a blast and then a bath when we got home lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts