Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as some of you may know, my poor little Shadow gets some allergies to the sun but LOVES sitting in the warmth of the sun, poor girl can't win :(
I've tried everything to help her enjoy the sun but not get a reaction and nothing has worked until now! Who would have thought a simple light-weight shirt and cap would work!!

I just love her little hat and think she looks so cute in it i just had to share some pics with you all. i know some of you have hats for your chis so would love to see some pics of yours too... please post them :) Since Shadow loves her hat i will need to get her more for sure!!!

Do i look cute or what?

Ok i'll show you a side view tee hehee

OWWWW i know i look cute!!!! Yeh scream it out loud!!! (check out those vampire fangs... WATCH OUT TRICIA LMAO!!)

I'm so happy in the sun... this is the life!!

nom nom nom this bully is tastyyyy!

Well mum... do you think everyone on chi people like my hat????

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hehehehe, the last picture is the my favorite!
I looove when you post pics!!

Isn't it funny how simple things like that could make a big difference? I'm glad Shadow can have it her way now, by having controlled allergies and still being in the sun!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Brilliant solution - I remember your posts about her reacting to the sun, so well done on finding a way she can enjoy it.

V. Cute btw!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
o my goodness this is just to stinkin' cute.. she reminds me of a little old lady with her hat haha.. I love your girls as always

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww, Tassy! She looks so darn adorable in her little hat! Just look at those sweet expressions she has! Such a doll baby. You can just see the love on her little face. Beautiful baby! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts