Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Looks like your stroller is going to come in very handy. Hope ya'll have a fabulous time! :D

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Aw looks like they are having the time of their life. I love that stroller, what brand is that? My Holly refuses to walk on a leash, I might end up getting one for her.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw looks like they are having the time of their life. I love that stroller, what brand is that? My Holly refuses to walk on a leash, I might end up getting one for her.
I highly recommend this stroller. I wanted an all terrain model that I could also us to go running with them. This is a Pet Gear limited edition no zip stroller/jogger. It is still fairly new but has come in very handy and they love it. I store it in our garage and now when I let Lady out side to do her business she runs to the stroller. I'm going to try running on the beach with Lady in the morning. I got it from Amazon.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I highly recommend this stroller. I wanted an all terrain model that I could also us to go running with them. This is a Pet Gear limited edition no zip stroller/jogger. It is still fairly new but has come in very handy and they love it. I store it in our garage and now when I let Lady out side to do her business she runs to the stroller. I'm going to try running on the beach with Lady in the morning. I got it from Amazon.

Thank you for the info.. You and Lady have a good morning run.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I don't understand why people are so sceptical about doggie pushchairs (to use the British term!). I've just ordered one and everyone's laughing at me - but if you buy them for kids, why not for dogs? It's for exactly same reasons.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't understand why people are so sceptical about doggie pushchairs (to use the British term!). I've just ordered one and everyone's laughing at me - but if you buy them for kids, why not for dogs? It's for exactly same reasons.
I agree. Mine get plenty of exercise but I wanted one for times when the surroundings are unfamiliar or very crowded. I have gotten both positive and negative comments from people on it.....but screw it. I love taking them running with me!!! Also, as we were traveling yesterday, we picked up something at a drive through and went to out door seating. I just popped open the stroller and they were contained in a familiar manner. In certain situation a 3.5, 3.3 and 5 pound dog need a little protection.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
More photos...we had a lovely day. The pups all got to hang out on the beach.

Lady tearing it up running on the beach....she loves it on the beach.

Prince posing on the porch of the house.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cute pics! Love their Wooflink tank tops. And look at you miss fitness! You look awesome in your bathing suit. You guys look like you're having a blast! Keep the pics coming😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks, once an athlete always an athlete.....my goal in life is to just keep moving. I may be as fast any more.....but I try to stay active, especially with 50 coming up in under a year.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
You all look like you are making the most of your vacation. Keep having a ball!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts