Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They love the view of our neighbor....LOL....This love to hang out down the living room and run all over the house.....This was taking yesterday....:)..

·
Registered
225 Posts
Haha they are all so cute, I wish Bella would lie in the sun she constantly runs around when it's sunny here and we sit in the garden!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So cute! wow, I can really tell that Mojie has grown! He's almost as big as Tuc Tuc!! They grow up too fast.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all!!

So cute! wow, I can really tell that Mojie has grown! He's almost as big as Tuc Tuc!! They grow up too fast.

Brodysmom

Tracy...I don't think TucTuc gonna get any bigger.....MoJie is gonna be bigger than TucTuc probably in a few weeks ...LOL...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They are all adorable! I love the first photo of all 3 of them looking outside. MoJie is growing up into a handsome chi.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh my goodness Moni, I almost fell over from all the cuteness!!!

3,132 Posts
Awwww Moni, they are sooooo cute!! If I wasn't attached to my darn kitties, I'd sell them for Chi siblings for my Bailey! :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't ya just love how they always seem to migrate to the sunlight? Bentley and Lexi will find even the smallest bit of sunshine coming in (even if its only pea-sized) and will lay in it forever.

NaNa, TucTuc, and MoJie are so cute. I love the third picture of them all looking at you with the sunlight behind them.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
owwwwwww look at the baby all grown up. :D
I love the pic were all 3 were staring at the camera. What did you tell them?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Moni, your NaNa and TucTuc are beautiful as ever and MoJie just seems to fit right in! I love the pictures. It's hard to believe that MoJie is almost as big as his big siblings!!! They do grow up fast.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all ...you're guys are so sweet...

Pam...oh please come and get NaNa...she's driving me crazy with her bark!!...LOL..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, your gang is absolutely adorable! Your Mojie has really taken off with his growth spurts, hasn't he!?! I'm thinking he's going to easily reach 5 lbs. His little face is just so sweet! NaNa is absolutely gorgeous, and TucTuc is such a doll!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Moni, your gang is absolutely adorable! Your Mojie has really taken off with his growth spurts, hasn't he!?! I'm thinking he's going to easily reach 5 lbs. His little face is just so sweet! NaNa is absolutely gorgeous, and TucTuc is such a doll!
Teresa...he sure is growing fast!!!....his love foods!!...LOL...he's gonna be bigger than TucTuc in no time...LOL..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts