Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jewel was in her first show this weekend in Virginia and Christie (Huly) came to watch. It was fabulous to meet her "live". Jewel did very well in beginner puppy class (BPUP). She went first in breed and first in group (toy group). She wasn't perfect and neither was I as a beginning handler but she did well enough that I'm excited to keep moving forward with her. It has been so fun to watch her develop and learn the ropes of showing in handling class over the past several months. I love her so much and I'm super proud of her confident performance.

I won a pink ribbon. Here is me resting in my crate after best in group.

Here's me and my handler (mom).

I got to meet Huly (Christie).... She was really cool and we met her mom and dad too! They love chihuahuas......enough said!

I also met lots of new dogs friends.....her one of my bigger friends.

Here I am as of today... A lanky teenager just starting to grow my adult coat....you see some butt fur right? I'm 23 weeks and 47 ounces now.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Good job, pretty girl!!! <3 Mom has so much to be proud of! :) Such wonderful pics. I especially love the first one of Jewel and Christy looking at each other. Jewel's little back is arched--so sweet!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats! How fun! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Let me know when/if you come around NC or surrounding areas to show. I hope to have another Great Dane in the ring by the end of the year :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me know when/if you come around NC or surrounding areas to show. I hope to have another Great Dane in the ring by the end of the year :)
We will be showing in Concord at the Carolina chihuahua Club Specialty on March 28th! Not sure what the time is. I'll let you know when I find out. Jewel turns six months that day and will be in the 6-9 month puppy class. My breeder has another pup being shown by a professional handler in the same class....which makes me nervous!!!!! However, that's part of the game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts