Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I think it's hard for chi's to say good-bye to summer because they love the warmth so much. :(

Those are all great pics but I especially love the one where Paris is wearing a leopard dress and Cosmo is leaning over to smooch on little Vienna. I just love seeing all your babies. :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
All the pics are fabulous Nat! Your babies are all so photogenic, they always look gorgeous. :p We're looking forward to summer down under and hoping for a good one. We've had some lovely spring weather but it can still change so suddenly and next day be raining with cold southerly winds. It always seems that summer is too short and winter is too long somehow. :? But we were lucky this year as apparently this past winter was one of our mildest ever. I didn't even wear my ugg boots at all! So hope we're in for a long hot summer! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm very curious about the winter ....we have frozen winters here sometimes and my babies never experienced it before .....i already bought them nice warm sweaters ,so i hope they will still want to go for a walk

thanks for the replies everyone :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
luv4mygirls said:
great pics nat! cos looks so handsome with that black collar on!!! i loooove the leopard print dress ;) me and you are on the same page when it comes to leopard print!

:lol: :lol: i love leopard print......does it show ?? :roll: :D

thanks for the compliments , cosmo 's collar is with real swarovski diamonds , but i don't like it much it's too wide , poor thing ,i never put it on though just for pics

kisses nat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts