Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. i am a new chi mommy and we have had her for about 4 days now and we cannot think of any names. any suggestions are welcomed!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried attaching a pic, but it said my file size was too big?

i dont know how to fix that.

she is dark brown with golden brown, she is fun!
she is wild, crazy, fisty. she really has a great personality. she also loves to cuddle and give kisses. and she is really smart she scratched to go out to the potty the second day she was here after we had been working with her. she is eight weeks and she weighs a pound. she is just adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
speaking of posting pics...can you post pics on here without a host site?
can it be posted str8 from my comp to this site?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hereis a list.,. i don;t know what kind of names you like,., so this is what i got

Duchess
Aiko : means beloved little one
Buttercup
Caramel
Dolce: sweet
Hoshi: star
Mignon: dainty and petitie
Vienna
if you look at the thread "need help finding a name for your pup"
and you PM me with the awnsers. then i willhave a better idea of what you want.. i picked some less common names. also let me know if you don't want hte same name as someone else on the site, because some of these names, dolce and vienna are other chis names on the site, a pic would help to , check out my thread them PM me with the as much of the info as possible, thanks
and welcome to the site

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
dark brown with light brown... she sounds like whats referred to as A CHOCOLATE AND TAN coloured chi. How about toffee? or ECLAIR? Those sweets that are all chocolate with toffee in them :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts