Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night we got some pretty snow so we took a trip to the park so the girls could play in it and have some fun! It was FREEZING out there so we took some breaks in the car! I swear Kizzie is the tiny little bag of bones but she did NOT want to go into the car and warm up! She was running and flying through the snow! IT was really cute. Really blah I couldn't find my battery charger for my cam corder :( I did get "Snap Happy" with the pics though!!!

Daddy I is gonna dwive ifs yoos don't huwwy up!! We wants to pays at da pawk

I's wait patentwee for Daddy he take foweva in da gas tation

Hewwos

FINE-NA-WEE!! WE PAY IN DA NOOO

Joey & Kizzie

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Very beautiful view! The pics do not show how beautiful it is here.

Shayley chillin on the bench!

Me and Shayley (Mimi is my nick name lol excuse the no make up)

It's LL Cool Shay

This is when you know you're having too much fun!!! She was running all over the place her coat came off! This is one coat that HARDLY ever comes off of her so she was very wild in the snow! LOL

My baby and I

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Looks like your two enjoyed it more than my two did!

They couldn't get inside fast enough...

Great pics!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely pics! Your little ones always look so cute and have such adorable otufits. Love the pic of Shayley at the wheel, hehe. She looks all back to normal, yay! I love the pic of you and Shayley too, so sweet! I wish I looked that good without makeup. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Your girls are always fabulous...and their lil pink coats are oh-so-very cute. I love the picture with the sunglasses...made me laugh:)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like your two enjoyed it more than my two did!

They couldn't get inside fast enough...

Great pics!
Kizzie loves the snow....Shayley likes it. They had such a great time!! Thank you!

Lovely pics! Your little ones always look so cute and have such adorable otufits. Love the pic of Shayley at the wheel, hehe. She looks all back to normal, yay! I love the pic of you and Shayley too, so sweet! I wish I looked that good without makeup. :)
Aw Thank you but you're way too kind! lol Yes, Shayley is back to her old good self! Thank the Lord! The last time we were at the park was just days before I found her little lump and after that I thought we'd never make it back here and have as much as a good time we did that day. Today we had that great time again and I'm so thankful for that! I love my babies! Thank you hon for being so sweet.

Gorgeous pics! Your girls are always fabulous...and their lil pink coats are oh-so-very cute. I love the picture with the sunglasses...made me laugh:)
Thank you! LOL the pic of Shay in my glasses was a last minute snap too! I had set my glasses down on the park bench and when we were walking away I noticed I left them there...so I set Shayley down and was about to put them on me but she wanted to lick them for some weird reason LOL so I thought ok you're gonna pose for me! LOL She was too stinkin cute! :coolwink:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very cute pictures looks like they had a blast. Love the picture with the sunglasses, too cute.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love their coats :) They look like they had sooo much fun! They are lucky girls.
Love the pic of shay driving :laughing8:
Girl you look FINE without makeup!!!
lol Thank you! You're waay too sweet. Those are my favorite coats for them!! lol Shayley is a pro at driving she loves jumping up on the steering wheel lol

Very cute pictures looks like they had a blast. Love the picture with the sunglasses, too cute.
Thanks! They sure did have fun!

was that a squirrel? That sucker was HUGE!!! Yikes :eek:
lmao yes that was a squirrel ...a random shot of a squirrel!!! I told Joey while we were in the park I wish I would see some wildlife and that's the only dang thing that came about LOL So I thought wth I guess I'll take a pic of it! It looks big on the photo but it wasn't that big in person at all LOL

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
lol Thank you! You're waay too sweet. Those are my favorite coats for them!! lol Shayley is a pro at driving she loves jumping up on the steering wheel lol

Thanks! They sure did have fun!

lmao yes that was a squirrel ...a random shot of a squirrel!!! I told Joey while we were in the park I wish I would see some wildlife and that's the only dang thing that came about LOL So I thought wth I guess I'll take a pic of it! It looks big on the photo but it wasn't that big in person at all LOL
It looked mighty intimidating in that pic! LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
More gorgeous pics! I love them all! The girls look so fashionable in their pretty Pink coats! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looked mighty intimidating in that pic! LOL
LOL It was a bit chubby! He was eating something lol

Awwww it looks like you guys had a great time. I LOVE that pic of Shayley wearing the sunglasses - way too cute!!!!
lol Thank you hon!

They are a very cute pair, and wow, they don't seem the least bit intimidated by the snow !
Aw Thanks! They are a perfect little pair! They love each other so much! Kizzie is a snow freak Shayley "likes" it lol

More gorgeous pics! I love them all! The girls look so fashionable in their pretty Pink coats! :)
Thanks hon! They have other coats but I always seem to go for their pink camo first hehehe lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww how cute are they in their wee coats!!
I love Shayley threatening to drive haha!! and she is very cool in those shades too.

You look great with no makeup!
I look like something that's been dragged through a hedge without at least something on. lol x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awww how cute are they in their wee coats!!
I love Shayley threatening to drive haha!! and she is very cool in those shades too.

You look great with no makeup!
I look like something that's been dragged through a hedge without at least something on. lol x
LOL I'm sure you're NOT at all hon! I feel the same way though! Thanks Shayley is always trying to drive lol

I love the driving picture and the cool shades one as well. You have beautiful fur babies
Aw thank you!

Ness♥Bella;800416 said:
Love the pictures. Looks like they had a lot of fun!
Thank you! They def had a blast!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts