Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a field trip friday. The whole 6th grade classes went.There were lots of parents, 3 teachers, and the principal. We went to Cresent City California. We went gold panning on the Smith River, walked through the Red Wood forest.(Man those trees are big) we had a bbq at a park in Cresent City. We went to the Harbor and got to check out the differetn kinds of businesses and ships that are there... We got to go to a mammal rescue place that takes in sick, hurt, or abandon sea animals up to 300 pounds.
We got to go to Ocean World and the kids went through a tour. I took Gadget with us and I couldn't take him on the tour so the teacher took my group of kids. We went down to the ocean and got to walk around the tide pools and look at the different life in the pools and we got to walk along the beach and find rocks and shells and gadget loved the sand.. We ate dinner at the pier in the grassy part at the beginning. It was so fun... Gadget loved it... I was so glad that the teachers let me take him.. I didn't want to leave him home for that long by himself... I really enjoyed the kids.. they are a good bunch of kids.

I got to ride with one of the teachers( Dave) can't say his last name and for the life of me I am not going to try and spell it.. HE is very nice and we had a great time talking and joking around on the drive... It was nice to actually talk to some one that smart and not have it about Amanda..... Gadget loved the ride.. at first he stayed in my lap and looked out the window but then he got between the seats(where the emergancy brake is) on a blanket and curled up and went to sleep... Amanda got some pictures on her camera.. Haven't loaded them on the computer yet but I have some from mine.

My group

@ the Rewood Forest. A tree growing on top of a fallen down tree.

tree tops

The tree bottoms

ferns growing under the trees.

takin a break

On the way to the harbor o the bus.. Gadget's first time on a bus.

@ the harbor

@ the rescue place

@ Ocean World

@ dinner

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you everybody.. It took me for ever to get those pictures on the post right...

Mandy, Amanda's ankle is fine.. It was fine a few days later... was just a strain thank god....

We had so much fun on that trip.. I loved it... We had driven through the redwood forest once but we didn't stop and do anything... it is beautiful there...

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Great pics I love the one of Gdget drinking out the bottle and WOW those trees are TALL, whoi is holding gadget by the tree ? is it you ? :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts